• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.104

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.104.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hekata

Artisan
Not sure the Spire button was necessary, the crafting one is most welcome.

I like the new avatars, especially the one with the mask, very 2020.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah they've made it so that there's so much time to complete the Spire now that it won't change my life to be told when the next section is available. I would prefer to see something telling me a tournament round has become available, but even then I'm OK managing it myself.

I do like the idea of being told if something has finished crafting, so I agree that is a good plus.

@Silmaril I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but has there been any news regarding either one of:

a) making the Ancient Wonder menu available by clicking someone's name in a message thread? (not chat), or;

b) any improvement to the mobile messaging system. I know that it is still quite new, but I don't remember any response to how difficult it is for people to type paragraphs more than one line long or to be able to scroll in a message before sending. I would be happy with the response that it's really difficult, but they hope to fix it soon... there hasn't been any word.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Just wondering why they choose to do an update during an event, there was an update during the last FA and it broke the badge collection. wonder if this will break the event in some way too...Then again, breaking this event will make some people happy;):p

Timneh

Artisan
Just wondering why they choose to do an update during an event

It has happened before on more than one occasion and when players commented on it they were told that there is a schedule for updates that has to be kept so no choice but to do the upgrades when they are meant to be done.

Sir Derf

Adept
I just noticed that the tooltip popup on my manufactory now has a button to the right of the progress bar to use time boosts. Did I miss seeing that in the list of changes?

Gargon667

Mentor
I like the new buttons, the MA one reduces the number of clicks when one doesn´t want to collect enchantments can´t hurt to have a reminder to collect.
The Spire one I don´t know, but doesn´t hurt either.
New Avatars? I run around with a Mask now lol. Not sure that was necessary, but hey...

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Not sure the Spire button was necessary, the crafting one is most welcome.

I like the new avatars, especially the one with the mask, very 2020.

nether were nessasary als the crafting menu was always aviable in 3 clicks.
But there both welcome.

In fact I would prefer if this would be the only way to enter the spire, I am so tired of extering the spire when you are scrolling on the app or when you klik on the FSA button during a fellowship and it then instead registers it as a spire entry since both overlap.

Timneh

Artisan
In fact I would prefer if this would be the only way to enter the spire, I am so tired of extering the spire when you are scrolling on the app or when you klik on the FSA button during a fellowship and it then instead registers it as a spire entry since both overlap.

I totally agree with that.

Julian

Sorcerer
The crafting button has the advantage of telling you when the crafting is done. They've missed an opportunity with the spire one, which could have shown you whether a chest is available to fight or not.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wait, what?

You 'added' 2 new shortcut icons. The icon for the Magic Academy changes its look to represent the status of the Magic Academy, including one to indicate that the Magic Academy is idle. The icon for the Spire disappears when the Spire is not present? I would think a more consistent interface would be to have an icon that changes its look to represent the status of the Spire, including one to indicate the the Spire is not present. When not present, clicking on the icon does nothing, or maybe only raises a message telling you the Spire is not there.

DeletedUser

b) any improvement to the mobile messaging system. I know that it is still quite new, but I don't remember any response to how difficult it is for people to type paragraphs more than one line long or to be able to scroll in a message before sending. I would be happy with the response that it's really difficult, but they hope to fix it soon... there hasn't been any word.

:) hi @Pauly7 , indeed this rings a bell. How about placing it in the suggestions section on its own?

Pauly7

Magus
Thanks for the reply on that @trilljay. It isn't a suggestion though as I'm just asking for something to be made to work properly. I'm fairly sure I reported it in the bugs section (or someone did) when the messaging system was first released.

Also any more word on the AW menu being added to message threads? (PC and app).

DeletedUser8230

Wait, what?

You 'added' 2 new shortcut icons. The icon for the Magic Academy changes its look to represent the status of the Magic Academy, including one to indicate that the Magic Academy is idle. The icon for the Spire disappears when the Spire is not present? I would think a more consistent interface would be to have an icon that changes its look to represent the status of the Spire, including one to indicate the the Spire is not present. When not present, clicking on the icon does nothing, or maybe only raises a message telling you the Spire is not there.

I still have the Spire icon...:confused:
spire.JPG

Hekata

Artisan
I just made a bug report. When I reload the game the icon is there, when I click on the AW icon the Spire icon disappears.