• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.103

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.103.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pauly7

Magus
Players who'd receive a Random Rune Shard reward from the Tournaments, but who've not yet unlocked any Ancient Wonders, will now receive a Rune Shard for either of the Chapter 2 Ancient Wonders: the Golden Abyss or the Tome of Secrets.
We're still calling this an improvement then? Even more of a kick in the teeth than before is that apparently those "rewards" will always be shards for GA or ToS.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I assume this "improvement" is ment for there income, to entice people to buy those shards with diamonds instread fo already having a stock at hand. especially when a new chapter arrives.
Unfortunaly for them I have my ways around that ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
You can now help other players' Ancient Wonders easily when clicking someone's name in the chat.

May I kindly request to make this function available in the mail system, where it's actually needed more than in chat? ;)
Most players use kp swap threads and will therefore want to go to people's AW directly from mail.
I mean, it's a huge progression that you've made donating to AWs available in a separate menu and on mobile too, I am grateful for that. But I'm not sure I'm seeing the benefit of adding a button to chat as opposed to doing so in mail :)

Pauly7

Magus
Oh... I assumed they meant in messages. Is this not the case? I was still waiting for the change to take effect.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh... I assumed they meant in messages. Is this not the case? I was still waiting for the change to take effect.
Oh yes I see now that you can bring up the AW menus from the chat now... Inno, is this what you thought we meant? It's the messaging system where we need this menu so that we can quickly respond on AW swap threads.

Hopefully this will be an easy one to add as it's the exact same feature, just in a different place.