• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.101

dbrad000

Alchemist
Please note: the activation of Ancient Wonder functionality is decoupled from the app release and will only happen once the app version is fully available to all users in all stores.

It probably hasn’t been rolled out to all users in all stores yet.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@pobble The app is store dependant as go's through a third party (Google iTunes) so this can mean that the changes are a 2 stage roll-out, which appears to be the case with this. Once all players have done the main aspect of the update the futher enhancements will then follow as soon as possible. So depends on how fast people are updating really.

DeletedUser5093

When receiving Rune Shards through Tournaments, the game now randomly chooses a Rune Shard for Ancient Wonders that have already been unlocked and are thus relevant, instead of randomly assigning Rune Shards for any Ancient Wonder.
How is this an improvement? This is a massive nerf. Now we will end up with stupidly large quantities of shards for the earlier wonders, and far less of the later ones. It'll also take far longer to get the necessary shards to build a new wonder, because you can't start collecting them until after you unlock it.

DeletedUser8795

Great update! I really like to be able to use AW donation on mobile!

Gargon667

Mentor
Great update! Finally mobile players are fully equal to browser players!

Yes the change in runes from tourneys is negatively impacting me, but I have to admit it makes sense. Why should you be able to get runes for AWs you haven´t even researched? It is not really the games meaning to give you all the resources in advance so you can be ready for everything right away as it pops up. Things are meant to take time. And starting to collect runes for AWs after you research them makes sense. This change means small and slow cities get runes they can actually use. To us who play tourneys a lot it seems unbelievable, but I would bet that the majority of towns in elvenar struggle to get enough runes to fill their circles lol. Take it as a gift to them. For us? Well if you want runes from later chapters ahead of time, then go donate, now you can´t even use being a mobile player as an excuse anymore. If you are already at the very end of the game, then you are not really meant to have runes from an AW that noone has researched yet. Not really a problem in the last 2 chapters anyway, none of the AWs are insanely powerful so that it would kill you to wait a couple weeks for a rune circle. I did have enough runes for 3 rune circles for the Constructs ones before I reserached it a few weeks ago lol, but am still not even at the second one for the other obvious reasons... From a game perspective I have far more of those runes than I should have had, but even if the tourney had not given me any, more than half of them I got from donating, so I would still have had enough runes for 1 or 2 circles.

Since now the very biggest task for the coders is done (they have supposedly worked on the AW thing for over a year!), now they have time to work on new things! Let´s hope they get to making new features that will allow us to use all those "resources" that gather dust in our cities: Like Spell fragments and Rune shards.