• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.100

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.100.

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Hekata

Artisan
Improved the visibility of icons for Constructs produced in D000-b "Core" of the Constructs Chapter.

Thanks for this! I have just started the construct and the first thing I've noticed (after admiring the design of the Core) is that those icons were hardly visible :)

DeletedUser9340

Well,gotta say.The Version 1.100 isn't beneficial to me in any way.But still,congrats to the players who have a part in this e.g. Hekata & AstralSoul

Maillie

Spellcaster
I just noticed that something slid right by the Beta Forum goers. In the Beta Forum the wording was a bit different:

"Fixed wrong production outcomes for 9-hour Manufactory productions."

In the version here we get:
  • The 9 hour Sentient Goods productions in Manufactories levels 28-31 were adjusted to streamline them throughout the different levels and tiers as some Manufactories contained a calculation error that made the productions slightly stronger/weaker than others.
If this could possibly mean that there could be a decrease, no matter how small, in any form of production of sentient goods for Chapter 15 buildings this is NOT helpful in any way. I realize that some of us have finished 15, but not all have. Many are still groveling slowly through month after month of make-it trade-it, make-it trade-it, make-it trade-it productions, and the novelty has long ago worn off. The ludicrous amounts needed to finish a single tech actually makes people groan and yell "OH NO!" if I even mention Chapter 16 coming. Prior to this last chapter I used to get things like "Yay! When's it coming???" Now I get threats of never starting another chapter again.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Well,gotta say.The Version 1.100 isn't beneficial to me in any way.But still,congrats to the players who have a part in this e.g. Hekata & AstralSoul

Me? I play browser always haha. What I need from the app (NH help) for the map is faster there. That's it. The AW part saves me from having to move from the couch to the computer at night, so in a certain level, it is good it is not working yet haha.

Lelanya

Mentor
I just noticed that something slid right by the Beta Forum goers. In the Beta Forum the wording was a bit different:

"Fixed wrong production outcomes for 9-hour Manufactory productions."

In the version here we get:
  • The 9 hour Sentient Goods productions in Manufactories levels 28-31 were adjusted to streamline them throughout the different levels and tiers as some Manufactories contained a calculation error that made the productions slightly stronger/weaker than others.
If this could possibly mean that there could be a decrease, no matter how small, in any form of production of sentient goods for Chapter 15 buildings this is NOT helpful in any way. I realize that some of us have finished 15, but not all have. Many are still groveling slowly through month after month of make-it trade-it, make-it trade-it, make-it trade-it productions, and the novelty has long ago worn off. The ludicrous amounts needed to finish a single tech actually makes people groan and yell "OH NO!" if I even mention Chapter 16 coming. Prior to this last chapter I used to get things like "Yay! When's it coming???" Now I get threats of never starting another chapter again.
Right? I had a player ask earlier and a few of us groaned!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I quitted an MMORPG game years ago, as I had my 16 pieces of gear equipment (the best gear available) maxed out +10, plus the weapons +L (legendary level weapon) with ALL my nine characters... until they brought a new strong gearset... And to enhance gear in that game is always down to chance... so you could grind for weeks gold to buy the necessary elements to not only see it failed, but your gear losing one level. That was true frustration.

I think they will be mindful of decay, etc. I am in woodelves, so early to know those issues, but ENNO will not break the game. Mana is nothing. I am leveling up the woodelves town hall already, and I have ZERO willows. But with these sentient goods decaying and trading, it sounds troubling.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yes, and in many other empire-building games, good riddance hehe. Town Hall/Main Hall, it's the same. The message arrived easily.
I am sharing experiences, not showing off, it's not luck, but city management. Luck and money is maybe a guy I saw with eight-level-10 brown bears. Yes... 8!!!!! And no, I have one like most. Now, aiming for that fire phoenix.

I only want to help people to be outside the box, and do not believe that we all have to do the same cities (guides), to work our empires.

And probably, people with sentient good issues will say "mana is nothing", because they have bigger challenges. I do not know, I am only in woodelves.

Last edited: