• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.10

DeletedUser791

Must have been a long and busy day for you Amy :) A few typos to correct to avoid confusion in your announcement of maintenance for 1.10. The body text says "Wednesday 22 July", probably meaning "Wednesday 20 July" and notes the update to "1.9", which probably is "1.10". Copy-paste can be a beast :p

Really looking forward to this update as my whole fellowship is as well. We've been sitting around twiddling our tournament thumbs and AW upgrades for too long :p

DeletedUser565

Does anyone know if the update is today, or Friday 22.07 ?

DeletedUser330

Should have been live 3 hours ago according to the notification.

DeletedUser3

Must have been a long and busy day for you Amy :) A few typos to correct to avoid confusion in your announcement of maintenance for 1.10. The body text says "Wednesday 22 July", probably meaning "Wednesday 20 July" and notes the update to "1.9", which probably is "1.10". Copy-paste can be a beast :p

Thanks Zzzyk! All corrected now - it was indeed a very long and busy day yesterday :D
To avoid any further confusion the update to 1.10 is indeed today 20th July as Zzzyk said.

shouldn't the update be live already?
Should have been live 3 hours ago according to the notification.

Seems those pesky Goblins are causing trouble already - however they seem to be under control for now, and the update should be starting very soon.

Good luck folks - with Orcs and Goblins to deal with you may need it!

DeletedUser1925

Will upgrading buildings tasks finally work? or some guest race is more important? then fixing bugs?

And Magic academy still not delete able...

DeletedUser1265

My notifications still seem buggy. Am I missing something, or are others experiencing the same?

Cregganroe

Conjurer
I am having problems now visiting neighbours on world map..... All there buildings are piled on top of each other in the far top left hand corner of the screen

Deleted User - 106219

That's a known bug that was reported on Beta. After the update it was reported on the US forum too.

No, I have no idea why it wasn't fixed before the update, or when it will be fixed.

DeletedUser2104

the idea very interesting :) but we need first of all to build a broader map every move added buildings and no longer speak here of AW's ...
Cool the game has been growing all the time but no additional space game loses its meaning and charm. it starts to sweat even more with each building and its extension costing us more and more of the population and most of all points of culture ...

firerock

Enchanter
well I have to say I'm really peed off with this
you decide that from now on ALL my provinces have to send orcs on them in order to negotiate. Your fight system is too slow that I don't have the time to fight, if this is seriously going to take weeks to get to even get to negotiate a single encounter, then I'm sorry but your game is ill conceived. It should only ask you to send orcs if you have the technology to do it!
You do not understand how peed off I am about this!

DeletedUser

Personally, I vote we nominate August as bug fix month. The developers can quit with the new content after version 1.11...... and concentrate on all the confirmed bugs identified on the beta and other servers and then finish the existing technologies they have already rolled out ( mercenary camp and drone rider ) but forgot to finish. They can then go back to new development in September.

DeletedUser297

I think it is totally unfair that provinces we have already started now have Orcs added to the costs...makes everything take much longer (already takes too long) and the costs are horrendous!

DeletedUser1925

PfxOThN.jpg

this is some efficiency!:mad:

DeletedUser1103

I totally agree. It is totally unfair that provinces we have already started now have Orcs added to the costs. I have a bank of provinces I had built up in preparation for the new race and I have the resources to neg. each one. Now I can not complete those provinces because of this stupid orc thing. My city is full, so I can not expand my armories. So I will have to wait ages before I can get one expansion slot in the tech tree before being able to expand .

Then you only allow one row of expansions slots ...

Did you guys sit down in a room and think what would be best to annoy players with?