• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.10

Deleted User - 13667

^^ Truly the current guest race is bad if not worse compared to others.
And there are those who wonder why do others troll here.:rolleyes:

There are outstanding bugs which are not fixed to date but have been cleared as fixed.
Poor followup on the programmers end: if BETA has issues when new elements were introduced, why is it not fixed? Why have BETA at all?

Its not surprising that players will leave the game but the reasons why are hardly explored. The company will still walk off claiming to have great ratings and lots of online gamers joining the game but will not disclose how they failed to maintain the crowd from coming back for more.

You might find some solace on the forums here though

DeletedUser330

That's exactly my point for all of my trolling.

They have Beta... yet it's simply for show.
The opinions and complaints from the players are ignored. Inno doesn't give anything about the players, and they've proved it even more by ignoring the main servers as well as Beta.

My reasoning for my constant bitching is because of the way they see the players and the way they treat the players... including my pals in my fellowship.

They make their monthly videos, all smiles and loveliness, yet, behind the smiles you can see contempt for the people who pay their wages.
That live video they did a couple weeks back, just after Orcs were released, the two of them looked soooo sheepish. They were obviously reading the comments coming in about this crap, and they shied away from it and cherry-picked their way through comments.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-08-02 - removed/replaced inappropriate text.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And when we get to the next chapter you wouldn't be able to get rid of the buildings, because orcs will still be needed, unless there's a change, of course.

yup and a useful game design would then have you upgrade it with the next guest race to the next ridiculous thing we need for negotiation. makes more sense than the MA, and also more sense than forcing people who don't fight to build armouries :p

And yes, it does seem like Inno doesn't care about established players. Updates seem to target people starting playing the game, and possibly even to get rid of the older players. Maybe market research has proven that people spend most when they first start playing, so it's best to get rid of the game version of grumpy old men, while ignoring the fact that people might not be grumpy if they were not treated like guinea pigs in a game that still ought to be completely in Beta :p

DeletedUser330

I guess this means complaints are going to be ignored and deleted, so they can carry on viewing the world through rose-tinted lenses, telling themselves they're perfect, and that their decisions are working.
Cherry-picking the good comments (not that there is any) and removing the ones they don't agree with.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-08-02 - Deleted highly inappropriate content.

DeletedUser1925

They have Beta... yet it's simply for show.
The opinions and complaints from the players are ignored. Inno doesn't give anything about the players, and they've proved it even more by ignoring the main servers as well as Beta.
Same here... I don't get it why is there a beta server. If is not about solving issues.
You guys are gonna love this...

ALL OF MY POSTS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGES FOR BOTH INNO AND ELVENAR... HAVE BEEN DELETED.

Bang bang! FailBook is about positive stuff only. No critics accepted there.

Next race will be Ghosts, they will come from all these gold mines and you will need orcs dungs to catch/scare them. Otherwise they will haunt your population that will cause a strike and productions will be delayed/stopped, tax collections significantly lower.

DeletedUser1265

Well, at the risk of sounding like a broken record. I am tempted to pack it in and, so are quite a few of my fellows at Winyandor. It has moved beyond the Orc issue, it is mostly due to the lack of support & realistic expectations from the developers.

DeletedUser

I actually tried the facebook page. Got a reply, they gave the whole Wait and see our amazing stuff! reply and nothing after saying that sounds like they are ignoring our requests. <shrug>

DeletedUser

I actually tried the facebook page. Got a reply, they gave the whole Wait and see our amazing stuff! reply and nothing after saying that sounds like they are ignoring our requests. <shrug>

Well the amazing stuff we've seen thus far has involved thwarting progress (unless we cough up tons of cash) and restricting gameplay aka trying to force us to do things we don't want to (I've given tournaments several tries now and for the life of me I cannot see how they are supposed to be effective or interesting for anything besides relics), so i'm not holding my breath.

DeletedUser1739

there is another huge problem I am having and I bet other advanced players are having it too....such a game is supposed to keep me active.For me it is extremely boring since a scouting takes almost two days.One building upgrade over 15 hours.Army production the same.What on earth am I supposed to do when I login?Collect coins and supplies?Help a few fellows and thats it?I can/t fight often cause I need a huge army which takes a week to produce.Provinces take way too much time to be unlocked.I can/t negotiate cause I need the damn orcs....and so on....BORING.Everything goes way too slow for players who reach dwarven,fairy and orcs.

ETA
not to mention the tech tree,you need more and more and more KPs.annoying to wait days in order to unlock something.

DeletedUser277

I have always been very hesitant to criticise the game designers as they have a challenging job and so much of what they have done with Elvenar has been great. However, I do now feel the need to add my voice to those here complaining about the need for orcs in negotiations, even before one reaches the Orc chapter. It doesn't affect me personally, I am already there with the tech, but it has certainly affected several fellows in my fellowship and it has become a significant negative factor in their, and by extension all of our view of the game. My fellows are an accepting and generally unexcitable group of players for who I have great respect. When they start to complain and lose their enthusiasm for the game, I know there is a problem.

I know that it is not something that our own mods here can control, their role is only to pass on the information, but I really hope they will stress the need for the game designers (and the InnoGames marketing execs) to read what is being written here because I have no doubt that if they did they would see that this is not sustainable from either a commercial or reputational perspective.

I do hope that something is done soon to sort this issue out before it is too late.

DeletedUser1265

My fellows are an accepting and generally unexcitable group of players for who I have great respect. When they start to complain and lose their enthusiasm for the game, I know there is a problem.

Agreed Prendyo, we don't complain often, but the orcs are a huge constraint to my own enthusiasm, which is unfortunate.

I think the biggest concern for me and my fellows at Evolving Frontiers (Winyandor) is that some chose not to go the battling route (since Elvenar offered us a choice) and they negotiate all their provinces, however with the requirement for a level 20 armoury as a breeding ground they are forced to sell a manufactory or two to make space for an armoury and they have to find the population and space to get it to level 20 before they can progress in the game. Sadly, this is not ideal and many fellows are disgruntled, and just like yours my fellows are not negative at all.