• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valentine's event - Love is in the air!

Timneh

Artisan
There are pictures of the prizes on the facebook page Lizzie. A link is in the general discussions board thread called information sheet for valentines event, something like that anyway.

DeletedUser3097

I've seen pictures but they look so different in place next to other buildings and also with animations.

DeletedUser2884

Do you have the quest rewards in your city and may I come and visit?! I've yet to see them. Arendyll or Winyandor? :rolleyes:

In Winy and I have both up. I much prefer the bridge for looks and culture bonus the balcony was a bit low for a dual use but it was a fun little challenge and free.

DeletedUser2553

I finished the event 36 hours ago it is actually fairly easy to complete with a bit of prior planning.
No diamonds needed at all for this or any event so far.
Well it all depends on ones land plot one has and how many workstation and steel goods station, and free land to put it up temporary stations. Anyway this events I rarely succeed to finish in time..I like more the events for summer and winter, everyone has a chance to get a small reward at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1265

But, okay, on my other tiny town on Winyandor, I have no room left for extra factories, not even a magic academy and need weeks for negotiating encounters for relics, not even able to win a fight... even tournaments are requesting too much troops so... I dropped the event there...

Ah yes, I must admit that it has been a while since I have had a small city, I considered starting another one, but I just can't imagine starting again. But with 2 cities I do have my hands full. Thanks for the empathy reminder though. Sometimes the perspective helps!

DeletedUser3076

Innogames doesn't care about whether you finished all of the tasks, and didn't receive the prizes, or if the game gave your fellow gamers the prizes for only completing 4 of the quests. Bottom line is what they're about on all of their games, and that means coaxing you out of your real life money for their lousy bug ridden games.

DeletedUser3090

Innogames doesn't care about whether you finished all of the tasks, and didn't receive the prizes, or if the game gave your fellow gamers the prizes for only completing 4 of the quests. Bottom line is what they're about on all of their games, and that means coaxing you out of your real life money for their lousy bug ridden games.

What you say may be true and the part about coaxing you to spend real money is their business plan so no surprise.
But you can play without parting with your cash. I finished and got the rewards no problem, even though I'll never use one of the buildings.
If a free game that encourages you to spend on microtransactions irks you so much, perhaps this is the wrong place for you?

And if you can point me to an online game that doesn't have bugs, free or pay to play I'd be very interested to see it.