• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Vacancies for players who want easy 10 chests every week

DeletedUser960

We atm have 4 vacancies. One new member is expected to join after tourny end yet.

If you make at least 1000 points in tourny every week, more is ofc prefarable, and like to play adventures, you are very welcome.

With only 20 members we are on our way to get 10 chests this week too.
As we reached first place in August Adventure and 2nd place in the last, we´d like to hold up to this standard.

Check us out on ElvenStats.
If interested, please send ingame-msg to
Fyrfyrdar

DeletedUser960

2 places left :)
For requirements please see our FS-Overview - Wolf Pack.
When fits, write ingame-msg to me.
Fyr

DeletedUser960

We have 2 free places atm, maybe not for long. We would take a guest for one week. If you are happy with your fellowship, but rarely or don´t have the chance to get a blueprint there, join us for a week, drop in 1600 tourny points and leave again afterwards. If taking this offer you want to trade some marble, silk or gems to us, fine too. Just drop me a note ingame, if you´re interested.
Fyr :)

DeletedUser960

2 guest places available for upcoming dust tourny, ranking points irrelevant, no tourny freeriders please.
Wanna grab a blueprint, ingame-msg to me.
Fyr

DeletedUser6404

It's a good team, welcome if you like to play :cool: We get 10 chests every week even with 23/25 players, but we are gunning for next FA after the Halloween easy quest. If you want to join message Fyrfyrdar please :)

DeletedUser960

Thanks, Notts. :)
Sure we´ll go for the next adventure. Hope, it comes soon now that Halloween Event is finished since more than 12 hours. :cool:

I´m quite fond of the idea of a more open fellowship. Wish a fs could have more members, 50 or so and a chat that would be divided into different tabs, for example fighting, adventure, building advice, news/other game related questions and offtopic. But think as long as that doesn´t come, I´ll try to keep one place available for guests.
A blueprint could be a good reason to join for a week.
But in fact it would be nice to hear a new voice from time to time: new suggestions, fresh ideas, old questions that we don´t get tired to answer. So, when you don´t need a blueprint, but would like to join for a week, message me ingame please.
For upcoming gems tourny we await a guest. :)
Week after - marble tourny - we could have a place again.

Happy gaming
Fyr

DeletedUser960

The 10 chests from gems tourny are long since done and our guest will take his blueprint home.
Bit sorry that he goes.
We will have a vacancy for marble and steel tourny. With upcoming adventure we would like to invite someone who would want to play the adventure with us too. Adventure starts on Thursday, it would be for 2 tourny weeks. Starts on Monday, a guest for only marble tourny would be welcome too.
:)

DeletedUser7413

[QUOTE = "Fyrfyrdar, post: 50749, membre: 960"] 2 places restantes :)
Pour connaître les exigences, consultez notre aperçu FS - Wolf Pack.
Lorsque cela vous convient, écrivez-moi ingame-msg.
Fyr [/ QUOTE]

DeletedUser7413

Oui j'aimerais participer à votre groupe je suis sur mon jeu régulièrement quand ce n'est pas tous les jours.....

DeletedUser960

Sorry FairyArwan, the fs is full at least until after adventure or marble and steel tourny.
I´ll update thread afterwards again.