• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Useless rune shards

DeletedUser66

After the 2 new Ancient Wonders coming, you will have a 1/8 chance of getting a specific one. :) According to the recent InnoTV episode, we can expect to have a total of 12 Ancient wonders available. 1/12 chance.

But the level cap has been increased from level 10 to level 15 in the next update which will require you to use more runes to advance further. Keep them for now, you will need them.

Deleted User - 13667

Still my question remains: What happens when you have maxed out? Do you continue to receive shards for that AW? Or does it get removed or converted to something else? Or the worst case: You need to donate these shards to build *gasps* the next few levels of AW past 15 after the guest races?

firerock

Enchanter
This REALLY irks me.
To the point I don't even bother with the wonders anymore, the whole 'experience' for me is broken. I know others in my fellowship feel the same way. why bother. It really should only give you runes you need, until you reach a level for an existing wonder where they are required again. Otherwise it'll sometime in 2020 by the time I have enough runes to build the fairy one.

I have over 40 for the lighthouse, and I haven't even got any Dwarven ones yet either!

DeletedUser66

I could settle with a little mechanism in place that blocks a specific rune from being gained if their current Ancient Wonder that requires that rune is maxed to the highest level.

Alternately, the ability to place runes on the trader.

DeletedUser1925

Useless rune shards continue to come after 11th level of an Ancient Wonders too.:confused:

Especially for Tome of Secrets... It holds so many secrets that we will never know all of them... Or even if we knew them all, we won't understand them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

My Crystal Lighthouse is now at level 15, and states it is now on the maximum level...it's just so annoying that I now have 60 rune shards for this AW that are just locked away and useless...unless I of course knock down the building and build it again....but I'm not quite that crazy:confused::D

DeletedUser807

Ah, I was hoping that once you reached level 15 you'd be able to deliberately break excess shards to contribute to other AWs. That's not too over powered to ask for is it? I'm still forging ahead with my AWs though. I like them.

DeletedUser363

Ah, I was hoping that once you reached level 15 you'd be able to deliberately break excess shards to contribute to other AWs
Yes, that would be nice, I have so many AW's I can't complete, and I await to see if I still get more of the Lighthouse ones...knowing my luck I will:(