• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered US server

DeletedUser

Is there a problem with the US server? I've tried a number of times to log in and keep getting this page can't be displayed?

DeletedUser

Maybe there is a problem with your server but...as a US player I have had consistent yet intermittent problems with serves and the game. Explore is usually bad and Safari, which I use a lot while online, often won't let me in the game. Google Chrome works pretty well for me but get kicked out often too. Firefox has been a god send to me. I have had very little to no problem what so ever. Probably some combination of our computers, servers and the game. Good luck

DeletedUser195

I had a similar experience early this morning. I am using Google Chrome, went to history section under the customize and control Google Chrome that is located on the upper right hand corner. When I opened the customize and control, clicked the history tab, unless you have deleted the history all of the sites you have visited should be listed. Clicked the site that listed the US server and got in that way.
Not sure if the problem was solved that way or if it was fixed by the time I had tried the way that I said I got in.

DeletedUser3

Hi folks - there was an issue with the US server for a while this morning, but that is now resolved, so there should be no problem accessing your game there :)