• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Upgrading

DeletedUser1638

New to the game and trying to upgrade a house to level 4 but when I try to it just says Research and seems to do nothing?

DeletedUser1539

You need to complete first the requirements in the tech tree and activate it to continue your upgrades. There's a little book icon in the game where you can click and see the different requirements for each building and quest.

DeletedUser1638

Thanks. Still not very sure how this game works but I shall plod on with research and hope eventually it lets me upgrade and expand!

DeletedUser1316

Hi kkodiak -

Welcome to Elvenar! :)

Like many games, Elvenar too has a research/technology tree. What kind of Elves or Humans would we be without upgrading our cities? Let's not think about that..anyways, most buildings after certain levels will require a higher level of technology to upgrade that particular level. You can find the technology tree in-game by clicking on the open book icon centered at the bottom. You can find a lot of information regarding this in our wiki.

If you ever have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask on the forum or submit a support ticket. This community is very good about helping! :)

All the best to you. ;)