• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Upgrading old seasonal decor?

DeletedUser8248

upgrade.png
I can't really understand what this "upgrade available" text is for. I couldn't find any way to upgrade this culture-pop building (it'd be great tho).

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1634960

There is a spell coming soon™, called the Royal Restoration spell, which will allow you to upgrade Event Buildings when you have reached a later Chapter. You might be better off just scrapping the old stuff, and winning new stuff. ;)

DeletedUser8248

It would be great, about winning new... Wishing well is still worth it's place because of the occasional diamond rewards, even though anything else is no longer useful. I'd upgrade it without a second tought. The rest, the cult-pop buildings can go to trash, I don't mind.

DeletedUser5976

Do not waste RR spells on the Wishing Wells. They're temporary anyway and as you said the diamond rewards and for me also the kp rewards is what it's all about. Upgrading it won't increase the diamond reward nor will it extend the duration it will stay active. It will just increas its culture and the rewards other than diamonds and kp. It would be a big waste of your RR spells. But then again by the time you have saved enough RR spells it might have expired anyway.

Deleted User - 1634960

Need to point out that Expiring Buildings (Wishing Well, Ferris Wheel etc.) are not upgradable. They should not even be offering you the option. ;)

DeletedUser3097

It seems that phrase has slipped through while we're testing the Restoration Spell on Beta. More news to follow probably within the next weeks, as we're accumulating feedback from Beta and working with that.

For now, the "Upgrade available" will remain available in the tooltip, even if it is currently not possible to upgrade the building. Please accept our apologies for the confusion it causes for the time being.

The above message was posted on another thread.