• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Upgrade premium culture buildings

Hekata

Artisan
There are some very nice building amongst the premium culture buildings but they are expensive and usually not better than event buildings. Still, I'd be tempted to get a few if I was able to upgrade them to the next chapter, otherwise spending 5k+ diamonds for a building that will be outdated in a chapter or 2 makes little sense. We could use either RR spells to upgrade them or blueprints like for magic residences and workshops.
It's also a little strange that they are so expensive, after all MW and MR are much more useful and cost far less, but at least this way they'd be more valuable and some of that beautiful art could finally be admired instead of just being forgotten in the buildings tab.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree. I'd like to see premium culture buildings future proofed after you've potentially spent money. However I don't think they'd go for it. They like to theme buildings for the chapter so they want you to go ahead and replace everything in the next one... Then they can also get some people spending more money.

Hekata

Artisan
Oh I'm sure they are not going to go for it, but I just felt like writing the suggestion anyway :) Although wouldn't people be more inclined to buy a premium building if they knew they would be able to keep it for a long time? I think that the way it is now most players who do spend on a (big) premium will only do it once and then when they realise it wasn't worth it won't do it again. With my suggestion they might go for more.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm keeping my Dolphin Fountain. :) It was about 6,000 diamonds, but I made my peace with it anyway as I'm only in it because it's pretty. It pumps out tons of mana, but I don't need it. So they can only make it obsolete for me with something prettier. :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I am wondering why somthing like this has not been done yet.
We can upgrade event buildings "shamelessly" but those hard payed ones stick to there guns and become "useless"

Not a great incentive to buy them, while some are really beautiful.
There must be some middle ground. it even makes sense if an upgrade can only be done with diamonds.