• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.33

Deleted User - 13667

Also, there are more and more gaps as inactives disappear

DeletedUser1295

Personally I have set the preferences of my browser(s) to clear cache on every restart PLUS I restart my browser(s) frequently ;-) and have encounterend no lagging since the last update, on the contrary...
Also: I always have only one world active at anytime!

Other browsers may give a better performance - the 'best' browser depends on your OS and PC-configuration oc.
I'm on OS X Yosemite with FireFox giving me the best performance in-game so far ...
I cannot give any advice to Windows-users, maybe others can do so?

DeletedUser2957

As a Macbook user, Apple only uses HTML5 by default as Adobe Flash player is no longer being supported, as it has bad security issues.

But when I tried running the game without Flash, the system says that I HAVE TO install flash in order to run the game, so I re-installed flash, but I find that it takes up vast quantities of my CPU processing power every now and again.

Is HTML5 going to be considered at any time? - if yes, or if the game should already be running with HTML5, then please tell me where on my Macbook I should be checking to make sure that Elvenar uses that instead of Flash?

DeletedUser3097

Hi Narie Orivainema,

Currently Elvenar is only available in Flash, therefore you will need Flash in order to be able to play.
That's the same across all platforms- Mac, Windows, everything.

We are looking into options to move away from Flash, and progress is being made, but at the moment we can only support the game using Flash

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
they are using flash because it runs on OUR cpu when PHP (that can run a game faster) is running on the SERVER cpu... radin's savings... :rolleyes: