• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.31

DeletedUser277

I can see that this update is all about 'quality' rather than 'quantity' ;) Happy to see the this bit included however:
  • Notifications no longer re-appear as unread after reading them
I try not to let little things annoy me, but that one has come pretty close! Roll-on Update 0.31! :p

DeletedUser417

• Notifications no longer re-appear as unread after reading them

This bug is still there. I removed cookies before testing. I had several read messages in my inbox. I went to map to test. Returned to city and again the number of the messages in inbox re-appeared.

This was the most annoying bug for me and it wasn't fixed last week either. Seems we're stuck with it for another week.

DeletedUser3

Indeed the unread messages indicator is still not fixed. The issue fixed in the release notes relates specifically to notifications, ie when players visit or accept trades. Apologies for not making that clearer

DeletedUser417

Ok. The neighborly help and trade notifications didn't re-appear after reading them and reloading the game. So that wasn't that annoying to me but as an Archmage, the constant mail alert is quite annoying, I have to check over and over again to be certain to not miss any messages. And I can't delete any more messages. So fingers crossed it will be fixed soon.

DeletedUser195

Noticed a difference in NH to Main Hall. The total collected from a single visit was less than normal.

DeletedUser

There's something goofy going on when your OWN Main Hall is under construction, and you visit some other city.
Maybe we can categorize the bugs accordingly, if we can verify the pattern.

DeletedUser417

My MH in under construction right now and I'm visiting my fellows of which I am sure they've visited me.
COINS AND SUPPLIES ARE NOT ADDED TO THE TOTALS! This is VERY bad!

Also loading other cities takes much longer than before the upgrade. The indicator isn't showing when loading.

DeletedUser814

Hello Narquelion,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and apologies for the inconvenience. We will aim to investigate and respond to your Bug Report at the earliest possible opportunity. :)

DeletedUser195

Noticed a difference in NH to Main Hall. The total collected from a single visit was less than normal.
Main Hall was not upgrading on my end. The total showing when you put your cursor on the Main Hall for the visit was less and another was more for the one visit. The total I got was correct, just displayed the wrong totals before I clicked the Main Hall to collect them

Deleted User - 13667

I must say since I only noticed it today after completing my 2nd AW the bonus goods is a pleasant surprise. It does make up for my losses in relics, a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator: