• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.30

Deleted User - 13667

x2.JPG

I wonder where are the quests with rune shards? Or any other options for the shards? Are they repeatable?

The current update merely dictates that you have to waste KP on the Ancient Wonder research. Or you cant move further in research. This move to demand support on the rather hateful feature in the game makes it even less like-able.

3 updates have gone by with NOTHING on the claims made to have quests on rune shards.

Can there be an actual update to fix the bugs first before rubbish-like updates on repeatable quests, graphics etc? Rather than update and create much more problems it has already caused?

DeletedUser3

With regards to the repeated new messages, I suspect it could be due to the previous fix when the new messages alert not popping up.

Reason? I keep getting that alert whenever I return to my city after visiting a few neighbors.
Thanks s5carrot - that could indeed be the case. I will make sure this is passed on :)

DeletedUser643

I don't know if this issue came in with the new release, is a bug or just cleaning up by the developers of inactive players.
Last 3 days I have been losing cities on the world map. It started with just 2 cities, then 4, now lost 6 cities.
I was wondering what is happening, but don't want to classify it as a bug yet, so therefor asking here first.

Here is a screenshot of some cities that have gone missing:
4879101422.jpg

As you can see, out beyond the borders I have explored already there are even more cities missing. There used to be city names there before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser815

Hi fred-001,

The city's you are losing is inactive accounts being deleted. Inactive accounts are being deleted after a month of inactivity (no log on during that time) unless they are premium sponsered or has advanced into Chapter 3 in the technology tree. Some of our players (me included) has gone through many such "cycles" of losing inactive neighbors. The good news that I can tell you is that those empty holes on your map will get filled up very soon. Within a day or two maximum you will see new players there :)

So for now all you can do when you see those empty holes is SMILE because soon you will have a new neighbor... One who may be very active and return your neighborly help in future :)

DeletedUser491

I am still saddened by the nurfing of "Tax Collector" quest. This has now severly limited my Supplies production. I am compelled to use the 3hour workshop choice in order to complete this quest. I, and the majority of my fellowship are now running on empty. I simply cannot produce enough by limiting to 3hour productions, and overnight I use the 9hour one. So I lose a reward there. not a happy bunny.

Deleted User - 13667

It would definitely be more than 2 days to get a slot filled. I have had the first hand experience on it. Even now, it has been over 48 hours since one of the inactive has gotten deleted. No new guy in sight of the empty hex

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Within a day or two maximum you will see new players there
I started to lose my inactives a few days ago, at first it was one row being purged of inactives every 24 hours although this has speeded up a little since yesterday, but currently I've lost 38 inactives on 9 rows when looking at my discovered map from the bottom upwards, there is no sign that these inactive villages will be replaced and I'm losing gold because I visit every village in my neighbourhood every 24 hours - 648.8k now.

So the claim that they will be be filled within a day or two maximum does seem to be false.

Could we be given an accurate answer as to when they will be filled as I have a lot more inactive villages on my map north of the current purged row.

DeletedUser219

It is unlikely that an accurate answer can be calculated, much less given, as that depends on new players joining the game, and joining your world. Look at it as a fluctuation in the economy and adjust to it, giving thanks when it recovers.

DeletedUser

A day or two maximum is definitely way out. I've had one that's been empty for over a week. I believe it would be more accurate to simply state the slots will get refilled when new players join, though the abundance of different servers available and the fact you get special offers when joining the new servers might contribute to making it take longer, as well as to the new neighbours ending up becoming equally as inactive as their predecessors, probably leaving a main hall under construction in their wake :p

I wonder how hard it would be to have a system where new players replace accounts inactive for over x days, as opposed to auto removing said accounts.

DeletedUser643

Well .. It's been 9 days now since this started on me. 37 cities now gone.. and over last 9 days missed out on 2.1 million coins since I can't visit those cities anymore. Though that adjusting to "fluctuating economy" comment is right, as I notice I need to keep an eye on coins more than before...

Anyway, if I observe the progression over my discovered part of the map than in 4 days it will have moved beyond the borders. After that it is just waiting for the refill to begin.

DeletedUser

It was suggested in BETA server that inactive players cities be converted to Barbarian so we can still visit them. But the wisdom of the developers decided that an empty space was better....:p

DeletedUser

It was suggested in BETA server that inactive players cities be converted to Barbarian so we can still visit them. But the wisdom of the developers decided that an empty space was better....:p
I'd like to make the point that such an idea requires a lot of new graphics and animations to be created and would therefore take some time to create. Having an empty space is not a permanent solution, because quite frankly everyone can see (including the Devs) that it can't work as one. I expect that a better solution such as the proposed barbarian village will appear in a future update.

Deleted User - 13667

Another alternative I would like to suggest is get the developers to launch a dragon on the inactive city and allow everyone nearby to fight the dragon to get a little of the spoils eg relics, runes etc.

Just a thought. I could explain a bit more if it is appealing to programmers

DeletedUser

Another alternative I would like to suggest is get the developers to launch a dragon on the inactive city and allow everyone nearby to fight the dragon to get a little of the spoils eg relics, runes etc.

Just a thought. I could explain a bit more if it is appealing to programmers

What would happen once the spoils had all been scavenged?

Deleted User - 13667

dragon either flies off into the sunset, moves to next target or gets killed.

DeletedUser1161

I started to lose my inactives a few days ago, at first it was one row being purged of inactives every 24 hours although this has speeded up a little since yesterday, but currently I've lost 38 inactives on 9 rows when looking at my discovered map from the bottom upwards, there is no sign that these inactive villages will be replaced and I'm losing gold because I visit every village in my neighbourhood every 24 hours - 648.8k now.

So the claim that they will be be filled within a day or two maximum does seem to be false.

Could we be given an accurate answer as to when they will be filled as I have a lot more inactive villages on my map north of the current purged row.
I have lost nearly all my neighbours even though they were inactive i could go in and collect coins from them, now i am down to about 5 neighbours from at least 15 support have answered me tonight very quickly and told me the spots will be filled let's hope so as I am losing coins big style