• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.29

Deleted User - 50840

@s5carrot Which building gave you only half the resources and goods? I just tested it both with a residence and a manufactory and got the full amount back when I cancelled it.

Deleted User - 13667

@ Duke Avatar
I was using the garden of harmony. It costs 468k coins and 65k supplies. I cancelled less than a minute into construction. Silly me, i just wanted to see if empty plot was indeed that big after some relocation.

Then I selected cancel, half the coins were gone. There is an amount shown how much I would get back if i were to cancel once i clicked on the construction.

Here the image:

Deleted User - 13667

Here the image:

Attachments

• 131.JPG
    131.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 84

DeletedUser

I was using the garden of harmony. It costs 468k coins and 65k supplies. I cancelled less than a minute into construction. Silly me, i just wanted to see if empty plot was indeed that big after some relocation.

That's not new, culture buildings were like that before when you cancelled them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've spotted following issues:

Elves:

After completing production boost (I think) "Fight and win three encounters" appears twice in a row every time in the declinable quests cycle.

Elves and humans, Firefox:
Sometimes when you choose to negotiate an encounter, the screen freezes after accepting it. Not certain if resources are taken or not, though I think this may be the case. KP are not acquired after reload and the encounter is still unsolved. I've experienced this four times now.

Deleted User - 13667

I must have missed that out. :oops:

The missing provinces at the edge of the explored area remains though from the last update. It seems nothing much is done at the moment. It is quite a wait for the provinces to appear while doing visits. Sure hope it picks up

DeletedUser

The buildings still disappear when you upgrade them too, when it's a "Move and upgrade" building.

DeletedUser21

The new map design has been much improved in this particular update and I can now see a reasonable distance around my city. I also like the blue arrow, which saves me a lot of time when trying to get back to my city as it directs me straight there.

On another note, it is also nice to see that Bug Reports continue to be acted upon in each update so thank you. :)

DeletedUser3

Hey folks! Sorry for the delayed response here. The issues with the screen freezing when negotiating and also the continuing issue with buildings disappearing when upgrading have been forwarded to our development team. Our apologies in the meanwhile for the inconvenience caused.