• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.28

DeletedUser

That's great news. Wonder what the "whole package of changes" are exactly. I'm assuming performance related aspects that tie in with how and when further cities/provinces are loaded (hence the integral part)? Would be interesting to know.

DeletedUser403

I have given it over a week before offering any sort of opinion, the map as others have said is awful, particularly playing on a laptop. I am glad that it will be thinned down.

But in addition, please get rid of the new pop up box indicating that a building is not attached to the main hall. It is useless as there was already a very clear indicator above a building with no access.

I like to have a city revamp - the box just ends up in the way and makes it annoying. Please remove it or make it disappear much much quicker

Many thanks

W x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But in addition, please get rid of the new pop up box indicating that a building is not attached to the main hall. It is useless as there was already a very clear indicator above a building with no access.

I like to have a city revamp - the box just ends up in the way and makes it annoying. Please remove it or make it disappear much much quicker
Definite +1 from my side as well (and yes I do realise this ain't an idea thread). That pop-up only disappears for me if I exit the 'move mode' - which I consider a bug. If it's not a game error, then it certainly still bugs me! :D