• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update to 0.27

DeletedUser3

Dear Humans and Elves,

This is the discussion thread for the update to 0.27. You can find the release notes here. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

DeletedUser235

The calm before the storm? ;-)

Still no sounds when collecting granite mines or they are just sneaky about it? :-D

DeletedUser

Heh - There's not much that's sneaky about a Granite Mine. :eek:

Deleted User - 50840

I see that the 24 hour production rewards have been changed yet again. Back to a pitiful amount of goods + 70K coins.

"As the Trader is used less than expected by some, we are now able to use quests as a source of non-boosted goods. These will mostly come from the 24-hour production quests, to prevent possible exploits"

The above was copied from the release notes of the 0.26 update.

How does the current change to those quest rewards help those struggling to get a reasonable supply of their non boosted goods? Those quests were supposed to be some form of alternative to a badly designed trading system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser235

Dear Humans and Elves,

This is the discussion thread for the update to 0.27. You can find the release notes here. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Hello Amy,

Where in the release notes do you see the changes to the RQs? Very high demands now for less developped players.

DeletedUser490

• random lag in world map since update
  • animations don't play when giving helping hand to neighbors (works if you move REALLY slowly)
  • upon logging in, city is automatically zoomed in (can only exit by zooming in and then out again)

DeletedUser289

• random lag in world map since update
  • animations don't play when giving helping hand to neighbors (works if you move REALLY slowly)
  • upon logging in, city is automatically zoomed in (can only exit by zooming in and then out again)

That last point, the default zoomed in, is the main problem so far for me.

DeletedUser29

1. During every game load, the city is zoomed in by default. Scrolling the mouse button has no effect until manually zooming out through setting menu. Remove the default zoomed in feature.
When the fix will be provided for invisible units in the battle?
3. Buying Goods from Wholesaler counts towards Accept 5 trades Quest
Damn it. Making the scouted and discovered areas in the map as Lazy Loading is so confusing.
5. Locked Province is displayed as Scoutable Province, but when hovering over it make it to Locked Province. If you go back to city / visit a city and then come back to map again, all the Locked Provinces are again resetted as Scoutable Province

DeletedUser403

I have just read the notes for 0.27 and see nothing about changes to the 24 hour production rewards on the RQs. I am so disappointed that the reward for these have been changed. Yes I have access through my fellowship to the reward items and yes I can buy them through the wholesaler - but I liked having some productions on 24 hour and my reward being unboosted goods I do not manufacture.

It was an incentive to work through the RQs in a more productive way, I do not want more coins .. I liked the resources!

W x

DeletedUser

• Upgrading some buildings from level 15 to 16 resulted in internal errors, which no longer occur
This is still happening to me every time I upgrade a residence from 15 to 16 which is very annoying when upgrading multiples.

DeletedUser126

Zoom, is giving me eye stress. It doesn't work right.
Those arches are multiplying and disappearing and are really distracting.
Most of my manufacturing buildings seem to be working even when they are not. I missed starting one this
morning because it seemed to be working. It took a while to see the Zzz over it.

DeletedUser

If your zoom doesnt work just roll your mouse wheel up. That unlocks it for me

DeletedUser289

That may be a workaround for those using a mouse, but does not help those using a tablet or phone. The zoom was fine as it was before though, so hopefully they can reverse whatever they did to it.

DeletedUser240

I wholly agree with the complaints about the downgraded rewards for the 24 hr production quests. As a player whose residences are all either lvl 14 or 15, I do not have a dire need for gold. Gold is something that auto-populates in our cities nigh on ceaselessly; conversely, it can be frustrating how long it takes for one to accumulate enough needed goods (especially 3rd tier) through the hit-or-miss Trader. I realize the extra gold can be used to purchase said goods from the Wholesaler, but this is at a much higher cost while we wait an entire day for the next measly round of goods to be ready for pickup. This is a disappointing misstep in an otherwise enjoyable game. I was quite happy with the way these quests functioned after the previous release (0.26).