• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update the wiki already

DeletedUser1353

I get it, it's a lot of changes with the new fight system, changed units and a new guest race, but this is just getting ridiculous.

How long has the guest race been out now, over a month? And still we can't see the new levels of marble/planks/steel manufactories on the wiki for example, these should be out at launch imho. Can't remember when the training grounds/merc camp were added, but wasn't it before the woodelves? Still no sign of these on the wiki too.

There's an event tab there too which only have Summer Solstice in it, guess wonky walters or halloween doesn't qualify as events, or are they planning to add them long after they have been done?

They put a big fat log in button on the wiki, but it's not possible to create an accound as far as I'm aware. Well I'd be willing to help out, a wiki is after all meant to be edited by the community not by a chosen few.

On a side note, what happened to the mods in this forum? Did they get tired of us? :D I barely see any posting here now, except for the ocassional count to 10 interruptions.

DeletedUser1353

Hey again! For those of you who want to check out new units and buildings even though the wiki is out of date there's another site you can go to:
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/
Has all the new buildings,units and even units that haven't been released yet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The wiki is a work in progress. We know it has taken too long until now, but we're working hard on getting it up-to-date again. We have already added pages for the Woodelves, and we are working on updating all the battle-related topics now. We hope to have it all done in the next few weeks. Once everything is up-to-date again, we intend to keep it up-to-date on a continuous basis, so that we do not go back to the point where the wiki is outdated. We do apologize that it is taking so long, and we do agree that this is not how it should be. :)