• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Upcoming: new forum skin

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming new forum skin. Haven't you seen the new style yet? Visit the Beta Forum for a sneak preview! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3097

Thanks for your comments so far- mixed-reactions I'd say! I think the fact that the forum will be able to be accessed on a variety of devices is a useful addition. What do other people think?

DeletedUser487

No objections to the new skin. As @cwgiii says though, would love to see the game in a mobile format!

Cregganroe

Conjurer
It is awful.... Really awful..... Also I cannot find a button to return to the newposts page except bacck tab and then you have to remember which ones you have read.... Awful!!!!!!!

DeletedUser3097

Bottom right is the alerts- the bell.

Bottom left- if you hover over the Forums tab, you see recent posts and new posts options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Hmm, for me it seems to work as expected. I'll dive into some forum settings to see if anything is wrong there.

Edit: For you it should also work. What exactly are you trying that doesn't work? :)