• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Unreachable Egg

Sir Derf

Adept
Chrome. 100% scale. Zoomed out to see the whole city.

There is an egg on the top of the screen just to the right of the top corner of my city. But, I can't see it; it's behind the interface elements.

Pinch out to zoom in on the city. Scroll around the city. I can't scroll up to the top of the city. I can't scroll up to the interface elements on the top of the screen. I can't get at that egg.

If I change the scaling on the browser to 125%, I can shift the city far enough to the right that I can just see the egg peeKing out from behind the top screen interface elements, but it is unclickable (from the interface elements, I assume).

I have to change the browser scaling to 150% so that I can get the egg to shift past the top screen interface elements to be both visible and collectable.

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, that dropped 'k' was accidentally hillarious...

Also, just found a second egg that's reachable but much more disguised than it used to be.

On the left-most edge, just above the corner of available expansions for your city, hiding in the woods. With 100% scaling and full zoom out, it is almost always either behind the side screen interface elements or the floating window with the player portrait. I saw the popup telling me there was an egg, scrolled around without seeing it, went to World Map and back, saw the popup, scrolled, went to Map again, saw the popup, scrolled, then changed my scale to 150% before noticing the egg. It is visible and clickable at 100%, but he's a sneaky one.

OldHag

Necromancer
I've also got an unreachable egg up the top if/when I'm fully zoomed out of my city. When I zoom in, I'm able to scroll up to the top and move to the right, in order to collect it.

Jake65

Sage
I play on mobile and PC, on mobile the eggs are slightly in from the edge so much easier to see and tap.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, the zoom in and out is twitchy for me, whether the interface sticks on the screen or not, whether I can scroll around to all the edges or not. If I try several times to pinch and pan, I can eventually get at that my originally-posted hiding egg.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Easy over? :p

1681000527404.png