• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records #1 - Armories

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the most Armories?

Must be Current or Previous Chapter to count - no Shantytowns allowed...

I'm Chapter 18, and I've got 7 LVl39 Armories, and I'm sure that doesn't get me anywhere near the top 20...

Pics or it don't count.

sachadad

Novice
Chapter 18 and 5 level 39 armouries although if I had the space to upgrade them I could. Have to wait until the next chapter for that.

Jake65

Sage
I'm booking last place.
Chap15 with one level 35 armoury :)

owl76

Bard
I'm booking last place.
Chap15 with one level 35 armoury :)
Currently I'm at the end of chapter 14 with three at level 33.
However, these were the armouries I put in storage shortly after getting a Dwarven Bulwark and I did the last seven chapters with zero.

Jake65

Sage
Currently I'm at the end of chapter 14 with three at level 33.
However, these were the armouries I put in storage shortly after getting a Dwarven Bulwark and I did the last seven chapters with zero.
I'll take second last then.
Can't beat zero for last place :D

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I finished Chap 20.
I've got 15 level 42 Armories

1666131727583.png

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
I used up so much of everything in finishing Chap 20.
Seeds, orcs, mana were all running low, getting more expensive to negotiate with,
I need to use that stuff more for upgrading AWs to the higher levels anyway.
I need to fight a bit more and negotiate a bit less.
I'll see how this works out, and then adjust it if I have to.
I'm not great at fighting so I probably waste a lot of troops, but I'll find a good balance eventually.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I'll see how this works out, and then adjust it if I have to.
I'm not great at fighting so I probably waste a lot of troops, but I'll find a good balance eventually.
I know where you're coming from. I can use troops for the first page of the tournament rounds, and then need to cater. And I know I need a few troop boost buildings to get past the High Halls on the Spire.

Win, lose, or draw, I still use a lot of troops. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
As an Official Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Judge, a point of clarity - to qualify for the record, the buildings must be concurrently built - additional buildings in your inventory don't count. The current recognized lead is @AstralSoul with 17.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Just have a look at the top ranked player on the world. Some have so many armouries, it is difficult to count them.

Sir Derf

Adept
As an Official Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Judge, a point of clarity - we don't get reimbursed for travel. To qualify for the record, submissions must be posted to the forum thread.

SkyRider99

Mentor
17 Armories is jaw-dropping! An honest question though: 'How many Armories are too many?' Alternatively, what are the advantages of having so many Armories? They do take up a lot of city space, after all. Just curious.

Kudos to @AstralSoul and @BonnyGwen. :)

ThornRex

...I have 22 ...and Idk like 15 in stock...
But, I really need them ...my troop production is so fast -
when I have less armories my production is under 20h and I cannot use the 20h speed ups...

Attachments

• armories.jpg
    armories.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 50

Sir Derf

Adept
As an Official Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Judge, after reviewing the rules, the current recognized lead is a three-way tie at 15 between @BonnyGwen, @AstralSoul and @ThornRex, based on the Armories visible in the submitted pictures. Contestants are encouraged to resubmit updated pictures for reevaluation.

ThornRex

okay ^^...lol...
But, here are some player, which are on my server, which have like over 40 armories just to be under the TOP 10 ...
...so actually my 22 are a joke...Anyway , I would never build them just to raise my ranking- thats super boring...not even nerd worthy...lol

Attachments

• armories1.jpg
    armories1.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 52