• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #6 - Full Employment

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the lowest percentage of Available Population? (Available / Total Population)

1668092601456.png

6,675 / 733,973 = 0.91%

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen

kurgkurg

Conjurer
unfortunately, I don't have any more to show it, but only recently when I did CH 20 was I pop below -300 k :D, it means working pop was much bigger than pop :D

Jake65

Sage
Screenshot_20221110-214655~2.png

Not even close.
Seems like 20% of my population sit around and drink dwarf beer the whole day instead of working.

Jake65

Sage
unfortunately, I don't have any more to show it, but only recently when I did CH 20 was I pop below -300 k :D, it means working pop was much bigger than pop :D
How does this happen?
If you build or upgrade don't you have to have the pop to do it?

kimkimkim

Summoner
How does this happen?
If you build or upgrade don't you have to have the pop to do it?
my guess would be that he put away his residences into storage to have room for the guest race.....no pop needed to build guest races

kurgkurg

Conjurer
my guess would be that he put away his residences into storage to have room for the guest race.....no pop needed to build guest races
yes, that's true, space was needed for settlement and it was actually no problem to be with negative pop, last chapters are long, but all works fine until you don't need to build some manus or something

m4rt1n

Adept
@Sir Derf this one can be manipulated to the point of +- zero very easily, so hopefully someone has a figure of zero unemployment, as close as possible by switching road connections , teleports etc.

dbrad000

Alchemist
Population.gif

0.0297%

I had to wait until I finished Chapter 20 and upgraded everything, but there it is.

@m4rt1n To avoid any semblance of impropriety, I ensured that all buildings that require a road connection have it, every square in my city is filled, and all buildings in my city, including event buildings, are upgraded to chapter 20.

Last edited:

JollyElf

Soothsayer
yes, that's true, space was needed for settlement and it was actually no problem to be with negative pop, last chapters are long, but all works fine until you don't need to build some manus or something
Don’t share too many secrets.
Devs can read it… ssshhh
and there is a chapter 21(and 22) pending
:O

Sir Derf

Adept
@Sir Derf this one can be manipulated to the point of +- zero very easily, so hopefully someone has a figure of zero unemployment, as close as possible by switching road connections , teleports etc.
I thought I had posted tis earlier.

I would be chuffed if someone were to put in some effort in modifying their city layout just to achieve one of my frivolous Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records.

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
Who has the lowest percentage of Available Population? (Available / Total Population)

View attachment 6733

6,675 / 733,973 = 0.91%

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen
How did you take the screenshot? I have printscreen from lightshot but I cant use it to take the screenshot like yours. Using the FN function with prt sc on the keyboard doesnt work either. I have currently a population of 151 on Fellyndral available.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
How did you take the screenshot? I have printscreen from lightshot but I cant use it to take the screenshot like yours. Using the FN function with prt sc on the keyboard doesnt work either.

I'm not sure how others do it but I use Paint. I paste PrtScn into it and then crop it. Sometimes, I need to resize it if I do whole screen as it's too big for forum limits so I just scale it back by 50%. I hope this helps a bit.

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
I'm not sure how others do it but I use Paint. I paste PrtScn into it and then crop it. Sometimes, I need to resize it if I do whole screen as it's too big for forum limits so I just scale it back by 50%. I hope this helps a bit.
Thanks! I forgot about that! I havent used Paint in ages.

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
1670267224600.png

There we are... Not a huge total population as some of you but thats 'what I have available after restoring it since the last FA. In case you're wondering...post woodelves chapter. I havent started dragons yet.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I also use LightShot. You have to:
1. click Print Screen on your keyboard;
2. select the area you want (you can modify the size by dragging from the sides of the rectangle);
3. once selected the desired area, under it you have a tiny menu, click the icon to save the image;
4. save it on your Downloads folder or wherever you want;
5. if you want to add something (arrows, to circle something etc), open that image in Paint then save it again.