• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #11 - If symptoms persist for over 4 hours

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the longest current in-effect duration spell or building?

Lava Egg.jpg

I've currently got 65 days, 1 hour, slightly over 2 months.

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen

Jake65

Sage
I think I've got +70 days on a workshop. Can't see the info on mobile but will post a pic on Monday.
This is still leftovers from the FA :)

Jake65

Sage
I feel so inadequate now
I thought I was being a bit excessive having a hundred days of PoP spells on a workshop after an FA.
It seems I'm not ;)

This does remind of the scene in Wayne's World where they chant "We're not worthy" :D

kimkimkim

Summoner
Nah, efficient city that is not overdoing things or hoarding is not definitely inadequate.
I really tried to hold myself back ...... are you saying people with excessive amounts of anything have cities that are not efficient?.....

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I really tried to hold myself back ...... are you saying people with excessive amounts of anything have cities that are not efficient?.....

This is exactly why I don't like these threads. It's an unproductive competition that makes some people feel bad. If you're proud of something, you can quietly feel good about it, there's no need to advertise it to make other people feel inadequate.
Of course, if other people benefit from sharing the information then I understand.
And based on your comment, now you understand how other players feel reading these threads.
And yes, it's a trade off, make one person feel better, other one feels worse. Maybe we should just enjoy feeling good?

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Nein, nein. Zat vas neffer ze intention I think. (Immediate translation: No, no. That was never the implied understanding IMHO.) :p

In fact I, myself, I, try to store (hoard?) as many goods and troops as possible. I could be more efficient I suppose. But I like to see big numbers! :D

there's no need to advertise it to make other people feel inadequate.
In my own simplistic, self-effacing way I did not perceive the thread to be along the lines of belittling anyone. Actually I was amazed to see some of the numbers people came up with. My own posting about 'inadequacy' was meant to be heavily sarcastic, with a humorous slant. :)

Attachments

• 1684628954696.png
    1684628954696.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 29

OldHag

Necromancer
I thought I was being extravagant with 4 days of happy on all my +10k culture buildings...haha