• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unit training

DeletedUser

I think the system for selecting units to be trained is poo.... click to select the unit type, then click train, THEN have to click the same unit type TWICE AGAIN in order to train more of the same..8 clicks to set 4 of the same unit type training - bad UI design.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All that redundancy to to get your squads prepared to get beat up, then to rebuild/redundant squads. Combat in general needs to have a hard look and probably well before P v P is considered.

DeletedUser

I'm with you Halbes, I like a peaceful game, it relaxing and fun. I like PvP as well, but that means that I have to log in and check the game everyday which I can't. If I heard right, I think PvP won't be a primary goal of this game. But the game developers are cooking something and it will give a fair amount of fun to players who like PvP style.

DeletedUser3

Please remember that this is the ideas section, and your comments should be relevant to the idea the thread is proposing :)
Do you feel the unit recruitment system is too cumbersome and needs changing? If so, how would you like to see it working?

DeletedUser

Sorry Amy Steele. I think its working ok. it looks like they want one button an done for building troops

DeletedUser

oh, sorry about that earlier post. So 1 click and boom you got troops? I don't see any downside for that idea. I like the design so far since the game is new.