• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Unit refills

cwgiii

Shaman
These are basically instant troops that are won as event prizes and can be activated to replenish as needed.

Tip: keep some in reserve as there are quests that require their use.

Deleted User - 1634960

Another tip: The number of troops you get is based on your current Squad Size, so it is best not to use them unless you need to. ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
Tip-Tip: I think that that quests that ask for you to use Troop Instants have an alternative, as you might not have any nor have any way to gain them.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Tip-Tip-Tip: This is what the Troop Instants will look like in your Inventory. If you use these, they will fulfil the Quest.

Troop Instants.png

You may also encounter the following in your Rewards however these are not Troop Instants, these will automatically be added to your Units.

Troop Instants 2.png

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Stucon

Illusionist
Guess it would be the same for everyone. They are the last items in my inventory.

Does that count as a tip?

m4rt1n

Adept
Tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-top-roll...

Troop instants were something worth going for when first introduced before the great...

Nerf-nerf-nerf-nerf-nerf...

Gargon667

Mentor
Tip-tip-tip-tip-tip-top-roll...

Troop instants were something worth going for when first introduced before the great...

Nerf-nerf-nerf-nerf-nerf...

They may be nerfed, but for some folks they are the only reward of interest anyway, just shows how great the rest is :D

The most interesting one otherwise might be the sentient producer, I haven´t check the numbers on it, but if they are acceptable it could be a way to get through chapter 15 easier... But since I don´t need anymore sentient goods I won´t check or collect those things, so I am back to the troop instants... at least there are some useful ones of those again this time, Dryads and especially Orc Strats of course :)