• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other "Undo" button

DeletedUser3185

Wouldn't it be nice to have an "Undo" button. I just deleted my Level 4 orc Portal by mistake :-(

DeletedUser3185

I've only ever done that once before on a level 18 residence - but that wasn't as devastating as this

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I sympathize... I'm sure you will be twice more carefull now... :rolleyes:
Myself, I started to build the sorcerers' settlement without noticing I had forgot to complete some woodelves quests... so I'm no more able to do the storyline ones... :(

DeletedUser3185

I hope I have learned from it, but I can be a bit "dizzy" at times LOL

DeletedUser4528

I sympathize... I'm sure you will be twice more carefull now... :rolleyes:
Myself, I started to build the sorcerers' settlement without noticing I had forgot to complete some woodelves quests... so I'm no more able to do the storyline ones... :(

Don`t feel stuck on this one, If you give us a shout in support, then together we can get you going again on the Story Quests.

DeletedUser3185

What about me - will they be able to help me get my level 4 orc portal back ?? :-(

DeletedUser4528

What about me - will they be able to help me get my level 4 orc portal back ?? :-(

It is not possible to get you the portal back, but if you have a story quest that is dependant on having it, give us a shout and we can have a look at it for you .

Pauly7

Magus
I think that an undo option would be good. I've never accidentally deleted a building, but the thing I have done more than once is to dump all my KP into something that I meant to put 1 into, because I hit the wrong button.