• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Undeclineable quest

DeletedUser1410

Hi, i have a request to Research advanced scouts for the dwarves, but i have already done this. I have finished everything on part 6 of the tree how do i get rid of this request?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    592.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    123.4 KB · Views: 91

Deleted User - 106219

This is just a guess, but I think you're supposed to research Advanced Scouts of the next Chapter.

DeletedUser1539

Maybe this is a text related error since you're advancing on fairies chapter. :)

DeletedUser

The text is a bit too clever, but the Dwarves are clearly LEAVING.

It would certainly be more obvious if the text mentioned that the Fairies are arriving.

DeletedUser1410

Ty Shadowblack; but because this is a dwarven request and i still have 4-5 provinces before i get faeries i cannot proceed as it is only related to dwarves

DeletedUser219

Get the 4-5 provinces, open the chest, then research the advance Scouts. This will send the dwarves away whistling and open your gates to the Faerie hordes.

DeletedUser1410

Get the 4-5 provinces, open the chest, then research the advance Scouts. This will send the dwarves away whistling and open your gates to the Faerie hordes.

Thanks Horanda this sounds the best idea :)