• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Unable to login

• Thread starter DeletedUser7630
  • Start date

DeletedUser7630

Hello i know i should open a ticket in the support section for this issue but i am unable to login to the support page. But as you can see i am able to login here cz the password is already saved. even in the game i am able to login on the web cz the password is saved but when i installed the app on my mobile i am getting an error that player name is incorrect. i checked my saved passwords in my browser and they are correct. so is there a problem in the game servers or am I missing sth?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Just an idea: are you putting email address or your player’s name in the login window in the app? It only takes the name. At least in my case. I tried the email at first and it kept refusing me (in browser it seems to accept my email, at least that’s what I have in my saved passwords and it just works).

DeletedUser3097

so is there a problem in the game servers or am I missing sth?

Hi there,

When you try and log in on the app, make sure you have the correct server selected- EN (top right- hand- corner)
app for server.jpg

If you still can't log in, open a ticket using this link.