• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Unable to log into Arendyll

• Thread starter Deleted User - 384643
  • Start date

Deleted User - 384643

OOPS! "Logging in to this world is currently not possible. Please try again later.

DeletedUser7348

Yeah, I just got that as well, other two worlds are fine

m4rt1n

Adept
Hope it's quick, current productions have ended and it's 3 hours before bed.
Also this is messing up my tournament in getting 6 rounds in. :(

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this- did it coincide with the start of the Tournament? And did it last for approx 5 minutes? Also were any other worlds affected, apart from Arendyll?

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you for reporting this- did it coincide with the start of the Tournament? And did it last for approx 5 minutes? Also were any other worlds affected, apart from Arendyll?

It happened at approx 7:15PM UK time, as I had used autofight on the first 8 tourney rounds and corrected itself for me on Arendyll at approx 7:30PM with no further issues so far.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hope it's quick, current productions have ended and it's 3 hours before bed.
Also this is messing up my tournament in getting 6 rounds in. :(

And the same thing happens right in the middle of my round 2 of the tournament, 16 hours later. I'm sure the game doesn't want me to do well this time. :(

Edit: Seems it was a couple of minutes this time and the game is back. :)

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this issue so promptly. As the issue seem to have resolved, I will archive this thread.