• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unable to log in April 7th

• Thread starter DeletedUser2553
  • Start date

DeletedUser2553

I was able to log in this morning, but this afternoon, it stop at 20/24 on the log in screen and unable to log in.
Nearly same thing happens in FoE, it's buffering and behaving bad, not able to do much. And it seems to chew on my CPU like nuts up too 94%, that has never happen before.

PC is up to date, also my graphic card, anyone else have this problems or have a solution?

/Q

cwgiii

Shaman
If you have not done so already, you might try to go into settings (gear on the lower right corner) and adjust your city graphics to "Low"

DeletedUser2707

I agree with the poster, the game started running like crap 2 days ago for MANY of us, and yes some of us have done many things in an attempt to fix it, it's running/loading and playing badly on 2 different platforms for me, windows and FF. We ave many in our group having the same issues.

DeletedUser2553

I agree with the poster, the game started running like crap 2 days ago for MANY of us, and yes some of us have done many things in an attempt to fix it, it's running/loading and playing badly on 2 different platforms for me, windows and FF. We ave many in our group having the same issues.

I always has used Firefox, but after this issue I tryed out Edge browser, Window 10, and it works then.

DeletedUser2553

Well I been uding Microsoft Edge brower now for som days,, and it has start to become a mess too.
It freeze up and also start use loads of CPU.
I have used Firefox playing Innogames for over a year and never had problem before, until 9 days ago.
My pc is updated, cleans up Cache, graphic card is up today, got anti-virus program and running as well Malware program and keep it all up todate, it doesn't make sense for me. Thought first InnoGames was attacked with DDOS but it seems we are only few who has this problem.

So what browers is most of us using on PC?

DeletedUser2553

NVIDIA GeForce Experience version 381.89 that was released April 25th is what make problem for both Elvenar game in Firefox and Forge of Empire.
I had to roll back to make the both games to work

/Q

Last edited by a moderator: