• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map UI Improvements

DeletedUser2178

There's two improvements I'd like to see in regards to the World Map and its user interface.

The first would be some sort of display that shows the status of the Scouts; whether they're available or busy, and if busy, how much time's remaining. Ideally in both the World Map and the City view screens. It would help to keep track of scouting efforts, which I found getting rather difficult once scouting times started exceeding 24h in length.
For icing on the top, the display could be clicked like a button, taking the player directly to the tile the Scouts were last exploring.

The second would be some sort of mini-map for the World Map, that players can use to directly jump to the edge of the territory they've already explored.

Aegnaer

Seeker
I previously posted a suggestion that would mean that once scouting was completed it would add a notification (bit like when trades are taken) along with a link to take you to the province where scouting had completed. Something like this or your suggestion would be useful as it can be frustrating to locate the province when you have a large map!

Lelanya

Mentor
We have this in both formats
On desktop the spyglass is gold. Click on it and it will take you to the province being scouted.
On mobile there is a blue icon floating on the map. Click on it and voila! There you are.
A last one opened could be nice. Just curious why you need it tho. Scout in a balanced way around your city. Even before the colour coding we had, still have, prices of the scout to guide us.

DeletedUser6967

colour coding doesnt help when you are scouting only reds