• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Troops Training Speed

SummerJoya

Alchemist
I have 4 Armonies and Baracks, Ground and Camps on top level but Training speed of troops is tooo long..... 10, 12, 13 h. What I have to do to reduce training speed?
Any idea?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @SummerJoya!! As you progress through Elvenar you will find there will be certain Ancient Wonders that can reduce your Training Speed, one of the first AW's to do this is Needles of the Tempest. What Chapter are you currently on if you don't mind me asking? Of course you also have the option to reduce your times by using Time Boosters.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
The following 3 AW's will provide a decrease in Training Time....

Needles of the Tempest 40% Time Decrease - Barracks

Flying Academy 15% Time Decrease - Mercenary Camp

Victory Springs 15% Time Decrease - Training Grounds

The percentages increase as you upgrade.

SummerJoya

Alchemist
doing on Chapter 15 Elvenar.... I play in all 3 worlds but nowhere had such dificulties. AW....not sure it helps.

Gargon667

Mentor
I have 4 Armonies and Baracks, Ground and Camps on top level but Training speed of troops is tooo long..... 10, 12, 13 h. What I have to do to reduce training speed?
Any idea?

The length of your queue is actually pretty good! Means you don´t loose troop production over night. I personally have my queue over 20h long so I can use the big time boosts from crafting as well.
Queue length is not an indicator of training speed. It depends on the number of armories more than anything. More armories means longer queue, fewer armories mean shorter queue. The length of the queue say nothing about how many units you produce, only how often you have to go in and reload your barracks before they are empty and produce nothing at all.

Training speed means how many units you produce per time. The higher it goes the more units you actually make. As a side effect higher speed makes the queue shorter as well.

For increasing the speed, build the 3 AWs @Herodite mentions. Each one of them will increase the speed by 100% at lvl 30, meaning, you will produce exactly double as many troops with a lvl 30 AW as you would without the AW.

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 I'm well miffed with myself if I log in and all my troops are ready to collect and i've missed the opportunity to put more into the Queue! :D

You better build some more armories! Or Shrooms of course.... My max level armories add 450 training size each, my lvl 21 Shrooms add 15000 Training size lol...

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
To persistently keep your tournament / Spire score, you need to adjust your troops production speed. You do this with barracks / TG / MC levels and the respective Ancient Wonders (Needles / VS / FA).

Once you found that balance, you adjust the overall training time to the max time you're away (10 ... 24 hours for most). You can use armories, Shrooms and/or Bulwark to accomplish this.

4 Armories seems reasonable to me, and 10 ... 13 h training time perfect.

Pauly7

Magus
It's good if your training queue never has to stop, but 13 hours or more could be seen as inefficient, unless you're planning to use it to your advantage feeding brown bears. Over 14 hrs can sometimes be a good strategy, though, to be able to use the bigger time instants to make troops.

@SummerJoya I only have 3 armouries and my Needles and Flying Academy are level 31. My training queues are about 8 hrs 15 mins, which is just about right for me.

Gargon667

Mentor
It's good if your training queue never has to stop, but 13 hours or more could be seen as inefficient, unless you're planning to use it to your advantage feeding brown bears. Over 14 hrs can sometimes be a good strategy, though, to be able to use the bigger time instants to make troops.

@SummerJoya I only have 3 armouries and my Needles and Flying Academy are level 31. My training queues are about 8 hrs 15 mins, which is just about right for me.

I just recently increased my queue to be able to use 20h time boosts :) At double speed FA/Needles it takes apparently 14 maxed out armories lol. If I counted them right. Well I still have some space left, not sure what silliness I come up with next :D

SummerJoya

Alchemist
Queue length is not an indicator of training speed. It depends on the number of armories more than anything. More armories means longer queue, fewer armories mean shorter queue. The length of the queue say nothing about how many units you produce, only how often you have to go in and reload your barracks before they are empty and produce nothing at all.

Training speed means how many units you produce per time. The higher it goes the more units you actually make. As a side effect higher speed makes the queue shorter as well.

You are right. I have more fighters in B/TG/MC than before. However, I can also select the number of troops I want to train, which shortens the training speed at the same time. Thanks for your advise.

SummerJoya

Alchemist
The following 3 AW's will provide a decrease in Training Time....
Needles of the Tempest 40% Time Decrease - Barracks
Flying Academy 15% Time Decrease - Mercenary Camp
Victory Springs 15% Time Decrease - Training Grounds

The percentages increase as you upgrade.

I will remember your advise and build AWs when I have enough room. Thanks.

Gargon667

Mentor
You must get plenty of Orcs :)

I do I actually have millions of them by now lol. I am very happy when I see Orcs as a convincing option in the spire or the tourney (not that I ever check catering options in the tourney lol).

Back when I was playing chapter 15 with all the upgrades for military buildings as well as some lvl31 AW upgrades I would have been happy lol, I was really down to nothing back then, but I didn´t have that many armories back then of course...

Gargon667

Mentor
Plenty of orcs are needed when you are asked for an 80k orc negotiation :(
14 armouries won't do much in that case :rolleyes:

Since catering tourneys is such a silly waste of resources for hardly any output, I rarely bother with it. I only use it as a kind of an emergency exit from a really tough fight. If I cater a lot I do 5 encounters a week and then I really don´t care much about the price, 80k Orcs sounds perfectly reasonable to me in that case, but honestly Orcs are so rare to show up in the costs, I can´t remember when that last happened. I always hope for Gold/Supplies and Mana of course, it´s like an extra penalty kick in football :D