• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Troops Trained not added to barrack

Drerianna

Novice
I have built a barrack and have been training axe barbarians and archers for a while but then I found out that they don't get added to my troop count in the barrack.

I have been fighting with the initially given number of light mêlée, heavy melee and light ranged units so far to win the provinces. Each time a soldier dies my total number of soldiers of that type decrease but nomatter how many more I train anew in my barrack, they don't get added to the troops. I have run out of archers now. I keep training them but that has just been a waste of resources so far. Please fix this.

Pauly7

Magus
This seems strange. When you open your Barracks are you going to the "army camp" tab to see the numbers of squads you have? Also, bear in mind that at the beginning you will need to train those barbarians more than once before it even amounts to one squad.

DeletedUser9850

@Drerianna , it also happened to me once too.I entered the barrack and right then,my archers finished.But my army was the same as before,nothing was added.I still dunno how though....

0mARdaYAn0

Seeker
My troops are training in 15 seconds. Sounds like a good problem to have, the only thing is, they don't add up once you collect.

0mARdaYAn0

Seeker
I have been unable to train troops for the last few days. When I try too, my topps are trained in seconds but they don't add onto my total number of troops. We need to have this fixed please.

Lelanya

Mentor
First off, check your actual numbers. On desktop: open the Barracks, Training Grounds or Mercenary Camp, then go out to Army Camp. Hover on the troop you are training and it will show you actual numbers. For example I have 594669 Storm Barbarians.
I will edit Mobile * see below

Take a screenshot.

Pick up the troops you just trained. Go back and check actual numbers. If they have not changed, open a ticket with Support. Take new screenshot to assist them to see your problem.

If the numbers have changed, add or upgrade your armories, because your squad size has outstripped your training size. Or craft some new Valorian Valors, eg, because yours are too low a chapter. I keep mine current or last chapter wherever possible.

*I did not find a way to check individual troop numbers on the mobile app, so if you play mobile only, skip straight to Support ticket.
But ladies and gents, it IS possible to outstrip your training size, round about chapter 3, right before you unlock the 5th training slot.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Mentor
My troops are training in 15 seconds. Sounds like a good problem to have, the only thing is, they don't add up once you collect.
You do not sound as if you have any armories. There are quests to have at least 3, and to upgrade them 4 or 5 times. You ought to try and keep up with the storyline quests, they are designed to point you in the right direction. Look in Elvenar's wikipedia, or go to Elvengems and look at the quests. Good luck :)

Joemork

Spellcaster
@0MaRdayan0 - if you are talking about your city in Felyndral - have you removed your armories for the FA ? That would explain the sudden lack of numbers being trained. Your city in Winy has the armories and should be ok.

0mARdaYAn0

Seeker
@0MaRdayan0 - if you are talking about your city in Felyndral - have you removed your armories for the FA ? That would explain the sudden lack of numbers being trained. Your city in Winy has the armories and should be ok.
Thank you for your response. The penny dropped just before I saw your comment, thank you for verifying!

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Drerianna, how many armories do you have?

Partly it sounds like you play on app. The numbers that are shown when you select to fight just shows how many squads you have. Number of squads = number of fighters divided by squad size. Any squad size upgrade research you do, will impact on what you see. It will make it look as if your original 100 units decreased, as the original number of fighters are now divided by a bigger number, ex. a 100/4 looks bigger than a 100/5. If you also use those fighters in battles, the numbers drop far quicker. Beware of the treant numbers, as those can go to zero before you had the chance to research training them. This used to baffle me until I cottoned on to what was going on.

I have no idea what the game will round numbers to if you have 0.4 squads. Like others said above, first try building a few armories and see if the situation improves.