• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Troops boost spell

alsael

Enchanter
We have boost spells for almost everything:supplies,productions,neighborly help,portals etc.All we need is a troops boost spell,which will increase the number of troops in training at the same time,giving you a % of "free" troops.
The AW that boosts troops is too far away for most players.So,give us a spell for troops.The duration and the % boost can be easily found not to be too much.And you can make it a bit expensive and rare to be crafted,so we won't abuse it:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser8921

the crafted buildings work a bit like a boost spell, including the fact that they expire

DeletedUser8921

I think it would be cool to have a spell to cast on our barracks for healing that would allow us to get a percentage of troops we lost back. So if we are defeated we get like 10% of the troops back. Of course you can do this with diamonds, but it would be nice to get a small percent back without them.

alsael

Enchanter
I think it would be cool to have a spell to cast on our barracks for healing that would allow us to get a percentage of troops we lost back. So if we are defeated we get like 10% of the troops back. Of course you can do this with diamonds, but it would be nice to get a small percent back without them.
That would be cool.I suggested something similar a while ago,a crafted building which will ressurect fallen troops by % during tourneys,like those 5 days boost attributes buildings