• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Troop training speedup

DeletedUser6271

love it! - yes us young fighters that need a little help in getting started would love to see training boost days as well !! - I think I spend most of my time cleaning up the bloodbath..... but still, love fighting over catering for the fun of the gameplay.

DeletedUser6271

@Trufsonia - just do what I do - feed my troops weet-bix and vegemite sandwiches with the crust - it's just like magic - they'll grow up big and strong! :)

Pauly7

Magus
Is this becoming a regular thing? My understanding is that they were just getting us to Beta test for the "triple production speed" and "triple goods output" with a view to them becoming event prizes or instants that we'll be able to win at some point. I don't think they will continue to randomly throw them at us.

However... it would still be a great idea as a third possible new instant.

DeletedUser1197

A cheaters with pushed wonders have a huge advantage and permanently grab a tournaments. Are they need more help with it?

alsael

Enchanter
new spell for magic academies:ressurection spell(limited of course and with long dureation)
new building:hospitals for healing some troops(we don't want to ruin the diamond healing balance:p