• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Troop Training Queue suggestion

DeletedUser441

Balancing production of goods / troops is an integral part of the game. Where you use population is up to you , but if you need your troop production to last long enough to cover time away from the game (overnight) you need a rethink. Building relevant AWs also helps to increase training size. I have four armouries and the Barracks Training time for 5 squads is over 13 hours. My AWs are all over level 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

@m4rt1n The idea has merit.
I particularly like the idea of helping people to set up to use the Units from the Grounds and the Camp.
The argument about the Wonders does not apply, because, as you point out, they do not affect the Grounds or the Camp.

The big downside I can see is the tickets we will get because people can't collect all the troops from one building: "Why didn't I get my dogs?" :rolleyes:
Aws that increase training squad size affect all troop production times as they increase their numbers.

DeletedUser3781

You should totally build Shroom Shrine, it works like armory but better and doesn't need population to work. It makes training squad bigger based on number of levels of your armories, so if you have three it will be pretty powerful.

m4rt1n

Adept
You should totally build Shroom Shrine, it works like armory but better and doesn't need population to work. It makes training squad bigger based on number of levels of your armories, so if you have three it will be pretty powerful.

Thank you, had to lose a big event building, but the shroom is now under construction so I'll see how things are later. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks guys, the Shroom just finished construction and has already improved things by almost 50% on training times. :)