• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Troop Training Numbers

rock stream

Scholar
What should be my actual troop training size. How do you read this information?

1650990889759.png

Jake65

Sage
2406 normal and the bonuses bump it up to 6394?
Don't really understand it but my light troops seem to be the max number and the mages and heavies a percentage of that.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
You get 2400 training from armories, or "vanilla" training without buffs. I believe Collection Bonus is from Brown Bear/Simia and Training Size Bonus is from Bulwark wonder. If you have a Shrewdy, it will have another green line "Training Size Bonus per Amory Level".

rock stream

Scholar
Collection bonus is from the Ludibria ventis. I see what you are saying Jake65. That is quite a reduction from one troop style to another.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
2406 normal and the bonuses bump it up to 6394?
Don't really understand it but my light troops seem to be the max number and the mages and heavies a percentage of that.
That has to do with the unit type's Weight attribute. Light Melee have Weight value of 1. From there, it goes all the way up to 6. From wiki:
Units have different weights. The bigger the weight, the fewer units are needed to fill a Squad. The bigger the weight, the more difficult it is to kill a unit from its Squad, during battle.
See also (column next to heart icon): https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Units#Unit_Stats_Overview

kurgkurg

Conjurer
all troops type give the same amount (by power) in reality, just the number is different :) so if there is a smaller number, it doesn't mean, their power is smaller, it counts the same in battle and also on troops collecting quests. confusing, but so it is :D

rock stream

Scholar
Just thought I'd show the impact of the Ludibria ventis and the brown bear (+50%) being feed at the same time.
1651154176896.png

Note the collection bonus jumps from 976 to 3,685.

Jake65

Sage
You get 2400 training from armories, or "vanilla" training without buffs. I believe Collection Bonus is from Brown Bear/Simia and Training Size Bonus is from Bulwark wonder. If you have a Shrewdy, it will have another green line "Training Size Bonus per Amory Level".
I've just built the Simia and can confirm the collection bonus is what it adds.
Question though, are the Simia bonus troops free?
The training size has adjusted up to show the total including the Simia bonus.
I forgot to check the supplies cost before and after the Simia. Doh!!
Curious if they are free or just a larger training size like upgrading the bulwark.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've just built the Simia and can confirm the collection bonus is what it adds.
Question though, are the Simia bonus troops free?
The training size has adjusted up to show the total including the Simia bonus.
I forgot to check the supplies cost before and after the Simia. Doh!!
Curious if they are free or just a larger training size like upgrading the bulwark.
yes they are, the cost is the same before Simia is built