• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Troop losses

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm Human also and have all 3 military buildings, however 90% of my troop training is done in the Barracks. I use the Training Grounds for the steel tourney to train only Poison Dryad and get an easy 10k score there. I hardly use the Mercenary Camp at all until recently, one of @SoggyShorts last posts led me to train Frogs to take out Cerberus, and it works to some extent but anything else in the mix and they die almost instantly. I am a manual fighter and average over 4500 score weekly.

My answer to training more troops is to use won or crafted time boosters currently.

I made the same suggestion a year ago for separate training queue's, maybe someone could dig it out from the archive, but the response then and the replies now give the same answer.

That said I personally would love to see separate training queue's, as that could be a players choice anyway, as the extra supplies/orcs are needed for training 3 buildings simultaneously so more workshops/armories are then required.

Found my old thread - https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/troop-training-queue-suggestion.7080/
Caused some strife back then but all is forgiven and friends now. :)

Last edited: