• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Troll Float production time

FieryArien

Necromancer
Does anyone have a Troll Float from last time? How long is the production, please?

I’m in the last chapter and looking at the mana (and seeds) event buildings comparison. Elvenarchitect says that Troll Float produces 10k mana in 24 hours, the Gems say it produces 10k in 48 hours. What’s correct? For the other and bigger float (A Float of Bubbles) both sources agree on 20k mana in 48 hours. It looks like Elvenarchitect is trolling me ... Is it?

DeletedUser9340

To be honest,I tried to help but I just kept looking at the mana amount o_O o_Oo_O

DeletedUser9340

Does anyone have a Troll Float from last time? How long is the production, please?

I’m in the last chapter and looking at the mana (and seeds) event buildings comparison. Elvenarchitect says that Troll Float produces 10k mana in 24 hours, the Gems say it produces 10k in 48 hours. What’s correct? For the other and bigger float (A Float of Bubbles) both sources agree on 20k mana in 48 hours. It looks like Elvenarchitect is trolling me ... Is it?
Ok,the Gems of Knowledge is correct,Elven Architect isn't trolling.It probably isn't updated or there is a bug.

Julian

Sorcerer
I've installed one. The production time is 24h. So, Elvengems is wrong.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have a question,is MMH better or TR?
Yes. It’s the best mana producing building that you can get repeatedly.
Here you can find mana comparison page on Elven Architect. Awesome site!

The biggest disadvantage of MMH is its size (4 squares). Sometimes it’s better to go for some good bigger sized mana producing building (often 12 squares), even if it has worse production per square, because you don’t have to win the daily price so many times to reach the desired mana output. But that‘s not the case of Troll Float, which is quite small - 6 squares.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Wait what? I have one rotting in the book (so far got a couple, but I am not after them, I almost finished the main questline, I have 3200 candies to burn when the 30x Ancient Knowledge exclusive shows. (I am skipping today's, as I have two Igloo Festival sitting in the book, and they are better for being the same 3x4.)

Maybe I should have gone for more? Lol.

(If its a bug and gets nerfed, it will be hilarious happening with the troll float, haha.)