• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Triple speed

firerock

Enchanter
When you introduced this, it reset the clock on all productions, so my 24 hour productions, now showed 14 hours, not sure if this is intended.
I cancelled them and restarted them as they are now only 8 hours, would have been good for this if you converted any existing production by converting the time remaining by multiplying by 33%.

Nice idea by the way :).

DeletedUser4621

It has not appeared on my game, but it has on my daughter who also plays as well as my ArchMage. Please advise why I am being excluded? Thank you.

DeletedUser3542

It has not appeared on my game, but it has on my daughter who also plays as well as my ArchMage. Please advise why I am being excluded? Thank you.

This does seem strange and seems a lot of people didn't get the boost ..from what i have read on another thread it's something being tested on Beta so odd they seem to be testing it here and it seems unfair not everyone got the boost. i'm hoping one of the team can explain this soon .. and i hope those that didn't get the boost this time gets it right after the timer runs out for those that have it now.

DeletedUser4621

I agree. They can't give it to some on the server and not everyone. That is totally unfair. They also can't now retract it. I really hope this gets fixed up and really soon.

DeletedUser3781

Maybe it was an accident, as this feature was not mentioned anywhere in the release notes.

Pauly7

Magus
Maybe it was an accident, as this feature was not mentioned anywhere in the release notes.
It was discussed on Beta, but the idea of it being a mistake does make sense.... because I'm still not sure why they would be beta testing in Live when they have a beta server.... Especially when they must know that it would upset everyone who is not getting it.

We await the response from Inno on this.

Deleted User - 106219

Look at it this way: This is just another special offer. Not everyone gets the same special offers at the same time, so not everyone gets this offer too.

Though I admit I am surprised we got this on live so soon after it got tested on Beta.

Pauly7

Magus
Technically it isn't a special offer as they're not trying to sell anything to anyone. It's just a bunch of people getting a freebie.

Nonetheless, if your logic holds true that means that they will swing back and give this to the rest of the players at a different point.

DeletedUser6100

I don't have triple speed. Some people in my coop have it and others don't. Why doesn't everyone have it?

m4rt1n

Adept
For those who do not have the faster production now, we are sorry to hear that the offer was not available for you this time.

Since offers like these are a new feature in Elvenar, we had to test with a limited number of players to see if everything worked as expected. We do strive to make these offers available to everyone in the future.

I don't have triple speed. Some people in my coop have it and others don't. Why doesn't everyone have it?

I hope this helps. More info can be found here https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/3x-faster-productions-in-24h.7133/