• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Treasure Hunts

DeletedUser111

How about if you could set aside any number of troops to pilfer another players map for treasure? (The other player doesn't lose anything) The more troops you send and the longer you send them the more you receive but there's always a chance you'll be caught and will have to pay a ransom to get your troops back.

-Mr.S

DeletedUser

I think u must be a little more explicit with your idea,please try to explain more details abouth that:)

DeletedUser111

Ok a little more info.

[Summary] - You can send out troops to look for treasure to designated dungeon or adventure points on the map.
[Details] - The loot gained would be supplies or coins depending on the number of troops sent out up to a certain maximum, treasure hunts could result in a good or a bad outcome, you could find treasure or even lose a percentage of troops based on a random outcome.
[Reasons for implementing] - It would help keep the interest level up in the game and stop players getting bored.
[Impact on other game features] - Negligible, as long as the outcome of treasure hunts is not too extreme.

DeletedUser

That an interesting idea MrSiborg. I like the idea of getting busy while my scout is scouting a province. Or sometimes I have to wait for a few hundreds coins to pay my Scout to go out.

DeletedUser72

How about if you could set aside any number of troops to pilfer another players map for treasure? (The other player doesn't lose anything) The more troops you send and the longer you send them the more you receive but there's always a chance you'll be caught and will have to pay a ransom to get your troops back.

-Mr.S

When I saw the thread title. Was thinking, oh snap. Random acts of gold/supplies when you finish a province. But, I think your idea is more fun.

DeletedUser111

When I saw the thread title. Was thinking, oh snap. Random acts of gold/supplies when you finish a province. But, I think your idea is more fun.
When I first had the idea I thought of more like spying on other players but I think the second one would be more fun.