• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support travelling merchant 3

DeletedUser6828

i crafted this item which was supposed to enable me to produce unboosted tier 3 ..thats why i wanted it but it does not..it only allows one of them AND my BOOSTED tier 3 what a waste of time..effort and resources...and you make it much too difficult to complain..

Deleted User - 1634960

@catfishwill
It should not be possible for the Travelling Merchants to produce anything but non-boosted Goods, the same ones you will find in the Wholesaler.
I have located your city in Winyandor with the Merchant. Your Tier 3 Boost in that city is Elixir, so the Merchant should be offering Magic Dust and Gems. If it is not, please post a screen shot here of the Production window of your Merchant.
If it is an error, we will need you to lodge a ticket with support so we can access your city. Please see the guide linked at the top of this page on how to do that. Putting 'FAO Rilian: Travelling Merchant issue' as the subject will negate the need to state what has already been stated here, and I will be able to get this fixed for you.