• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trapmakers making extra traps

Sir Derf

Adept
I've seen this a couple times in the last day or so.

I'm in Amuni and I've been running my 4 Trapmakers, Goldsmiths and Workshops on back-to-back 15 minute productions for large portions of the last day, and I have now had several occurrences where one or more of my Trapmakers generate the bouncing icon of traps to be picked up ahead of time.

PC, chrome, v1.106.2-(43f54eb) (2020-06-11 09:35)

DeletedUser

Hello @SirDerf, thanks for the information. Are you still having this issue? If yes, please contact support in-game

Sir Derf

Adept
Sorry, I thought I had replied to this earlier.

I think I know why it's happening.

If Elvenar is one of multiple tabs in the browser and I spend time focused on one of the other tabs, when I return, the game plays catch-up, all the timers moving at a 1-minute-every-second rate. If I collect and restart a 15-minute production while the clock is still running down, I think that the local program will operate at the high rate, and so will present for new pickup earlier than it should. Collect this too soon, and the icon will disappear, but the server knows that the building is still actually producing.