• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Training times in the app

• Thread starter DeletedUser5976
  • Start date

DeletedUser5976

I have different training times for my Barracks and Training Grounds. My Barracks trains one slot in 1:01h and my TG in 1:24h. However in the app it shows the training time in the Training Grounds also to be 1:01h. Anyone else has this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Yep, just checked it out and training times are the same on the App for barracks and TG and different on p.c with TG
taking longer.
Use the app to train faster..:D

Joemork

Spellcaster
Just a thought...I was checking the app and pc, and was ready to say I have the same...but I don't, the times change for different units - are you looking at the same units on app and pc?

DeletedUser5976

Use the app to train faster..:D
Lol, I don't think the app really trains faster. It just doesn't show the real training times. When I queue troops in the TG on the app the count-down just doesn't start immediately but later. So it's just a matter of showing the wrong time.

-------------------

are you looking at the same units on app and pc
Yeah I am looking at the same units. Cerberus in the app takes 1:01h and on the PC 1:24

Addition: When I tap the Cerberus in the TG, it shows training time 1:01, but when I actually start the training, the total training time increases with 1:24h.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7096

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. We are going to reproduce this issue and pass it on.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei