• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trading Post Goods

tharkun

Seeker
I'm in Chapter 10, & have been lucky enough to acquire a Trading Post.

As I believe, if I build this, every 48 hours I can collect a 5% Instant for "Guest" Goods (a 5% "Portal Profit"). Are the "Portal Profit" Instants ONLY based on the Portal when the Instant is used?

I'm concerned, in case the "Portal Profit" produces the "Guest" Goods based on the Portal when it was collected (or the Chapter in which it was won). As I've nearly finished Chapter 10, I was thinking of not building it until the next chapter (as it only lasts 50 days, & I won't be here for some of that time). However, if the Goods produced are ONLY dependent on when the "Portal Profit" is used, it doesn't matter in which Chapter I build it (or won it).

Can you please clarify the situation?

FieryArien

Necromancer
It’s safe to hoard the spell and then use it (several) chapters later. The spell is dependent on your current chapter when you actually cast it. It doesn’t “remember” in which chapter did you acquire it.

DeletedUser2838

I have a single portal profit spell sat in my instants, acquired outside of the trading post that I don't have. It's not obvious how to deploy it as there is no mechanism as there is for KP and supplies boosts. What's the answer?