• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trades

Aisling1

Conjurer
Oh well, even if it was repetitive for some of you..I started something.

I logged on - and went to trader this pm.. I am one of those boosted for related goods across all tiers.. and this is my tournament week..
44 pages.. 33 pages elemental/ amuni trades.. 11 left.. 3 of those, Tier III offered, at 2 star for Tier II and I, .. and the rest,... scrolls..

I could have made a transaction... but only by buying low, selling high, and validating just the kind of trader I would like to see penalised.... etc.. Yes, as some people have pointed out.. if they couldn't sell, there wouldn't be a market..

But this is not a market.. It is limited and enclosed. I am not allowed to offer my goods on a like for like at less than 1:4 which is according to free market trading unfair.. nor is the "it costs 5x times to produce boosted than non boosted" reflcted in the trader

This is - in terms of economics - is a closed market, limited supply, etc. .. and the whole trader is out of whack. Please let us sort it.

I have been playing for almost 4 years.. I have yet to see 160k Tier I for 1k Tier III - or anything like that. I haven't said ban the trades, I've said boycott them.. insist on like for like.. let's get the trader looking like a supply/ demand .. free market trader..

(you can't trade or buy sentient goods on the wholesaler, except with other sentient goods)

Inno is regulating the market.. let's make them work to make the regulations good.. and "FAIR"..