• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trades

MargMa

Seeker
Deplorable - everyone wants ingots - which means anyone wanting anything else - out of luck,. All goods trades wanting ingots - so well done - made an\yone wanting other goods - not available. Trading takes DAYS to get goods. This sucks

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It used to be real bad in Felyndral, I used a lot of time instants to get my trades done, it got better now. I started "creating" ingots. When my merchant is idle and I have spare goods, I posts trades for ingots and help others with them (the ones with merchant hat). Lately even those get done sometimes, soon I might start "creating" wax.
As for other goods, my trades get done so no problem there.

Stucon

Illusionist
Deplorable - everyone wants ingots - which means anyone wanting anything else - out of luck,. All goods trades wanting ingots - so well done - made an\yone wanting other goods - not available. Trading takes DAYS to get goods. This sucks
I fully agree. Gaining 24,000 other goods for one upgrade is several days work if your boost is ingots.
I only make reasonable progress because my Fellowship are brilliant.
There seems to be an imbalance in the game.

Last edited: