• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Trades

Lutseke

Seeker
i got a city on Felyndral and was glad to finaly got the trader.... but when i look at it there are no trades found... realy none... and still waiting for acceptance of a FS... any suggestions how i can get other goods (wholesaler is a thief)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
An empty trader is not necessarily a bad sign. It might indicate a perfect neighborhood - all trade offers are getting taken in a short time.
If you need somthing, post a trade and do not wait until someone else posts for you to grab.
Of course, the right fellowship can help you with trading (and bad neighborhoods and much more), so it's definitely a good idea to join one.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Lutseke, have you considered posting a few trades yourself to see if they are taken! Sometimes it's the nature of the beast that there just aren't any trades available at that moment! I've had it a few times. With regards to a FS, make a post in the Felyndral World Forum that you are seeking one, and hopefully someone will be able to take you, or give you a recommendation :)

I've checked with another player on Felyndral and our Team, and there are no known concerns apparent that would be the reason for this. You could try a hard reset by using Ctrl + F5 and clearing your cache to see if this makes a difference first and foremost.... if not, if you could send a ticket via support we can look into this further for you :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.